Apple Safari Feedback?

Does anybody happen to know if Apple has a feedback or suggestion page for Safari? I would like to request a feature that they seemed to overlook, the "Home Page" button. This is like my most used button in a web browser, and I miss it in such a great browser. I've tried searching to but no result.

Thanks in Advance. :cool:

Under the "View" menu, make sure there's a checkmark next to "Home." This places the homepage button on the button bar.

riccbhard said:
Does anybody happen to know if Apple has a feedback or suggestion page for Safari? I would like to request a feature that they seemed to overlook, the "Home Page" button. This is like my most used button in a web browser, and I miss it in such a great browser. I've tried searching to but no result.

Thanks in Advance. :cool:

You did not look hard enough. :p

Open Safari->Safari Main Menu->Report Bugs to Apple (just below About Safari)

Oops. I didnt realize you could put the homepage button there from the view menu... I also didnt know you could report bugs to Apple from Safari. Thanks! Having the home button makes me feel a lot better.

I cant see a Safari feedback link there at all.

http://www.apple.com/feedback/

Maybe Apple do not want feedback from us for Safari...or am I just blind, if anyone know a Safari feedback link that would be great. Seeing that there is No feedback link in the Safari menu for feedback in the same way there is for other Apple Apps makes me think you cant leave feedback

Ah yes,
was expecting it to be have its own section and a feedback link from the menu like all other mac apps, would have expected a bit more consistency from Apple than that.

Thanks

Neil

You might have noticed while you were there there is no independent feedback link of any of the standard OS X applications such as Mail, iCal, Addressbook, and Safari. Those are are considered part and parcel of the operating system itself and you can leave your comments here.

Yes, spotted that.
After being used to submitting feedback for other apps in a standard manner, was sort of expecting it to be the same across all Apple apps.

Granted there seems some inconsistency here, but it appears the feedback is organized around the responsible development team. Given Safari uses libraries that are deeply embedded in OS X and shared by other "standard" apps such as Mail. Many Safari "fixes" would have a material impact on other apps and the OS itself. So it makes developmental sense to lodge Safari feedback with OS X.

Back