Apple sightings on TV and movies?

"the boy" on 8 Simple Rules has an imac with isight and does webcasts from his bedroom with them.

I posted it laready before, but Real Women Have Curves there is at least one clamshell iBook and maybe an iMac.. I bought the dvd saturday.. the next level of Mac-spotting; buying dvds with macs on them? :D

saw an apple laptop on the District saturday nite. it belonged to an internet developer who lost his fortune and so kidnapped his own daughter to bilk his brother-in-law out of a million dollars in ransom money.

Thanks to my son, I get to watch a fair amount of Fairly Odd Parents on Nick (of course, I love to watch it too :p). Timmy's dad is using what looks like a PowerBook G4 while looking for a cool job...of course, it's Nickelodeon so that fruit on the laptop is a pear. ::ha::

Not _really_ a sighting but:

Just watched Monsters, Inc. on DVD the other day and towards the end when Mike is looking at himself on the magazine there is a Mac-like ad on the back.

I could only make out: "Introducing the all-new…" couldn't make out the rest. The bottom of the ad said "Scare Different."

It was really quick, but knowing the Apple/Pixar relationship I went back and paused at that part and zoomed in.

Thought that was pretty neat.

ludacris uses two iSights and OSX to video chat to two women at the same time,lol , the song and video aren't that great though.

If anyone watched alias on the 7th of march the bomb was actually a spray painted black ipod base station with a nokia 3600 series phone inards on the inside. It was pretty amazing how easily everyone watched it spotted it. Every item apple macs its shape is almost instantly recognized from mice to speakers from ipods to powermacs from base stations to ichat cameras they stretch design to the limits.

mi5moav said:
If anyone watched alias on the 7th of march the bomb was actually a spray painted black ipod base station with a nokia 3600 series phone inards on the inside. It was pretty amazing how easily everyone watched it spotted it. Every item apple macs its shape is almost instantly recognized from mice to speakers from ipods to powermacs from base stations to ichat cameras they stretch design to the limits.

i think you mean it was an airport base station. not an ipod. yea, it was pretty easy to recognize.

there was a gap ad on comedy central the other day and the ultra hip gap fashion model wore an ipod in one of his outfits.

IDK if anyone's said this, I read a few pages and didn't see it, but there are power books in School of Rock.

Back