Apple sightings on TV and movies?

The new Will and Grace with guest star Demie (sp) Moore :: When will was working on this legal briefs Demie came over to make smores. He was using a 15" TiBook with the front covered, but you could still tell.

In the same episode Grace in the back of here living room had a 17" Apple flat display! Great!

Matthew

Last night's episode of The District (guest starring some country singer) featured a laptop with the police badge where the apple logo should have been on the cover. however it was clearly running os x with a dock in the shot of the screen. :D

I've seen two different movies this weekend with apples in them, Halloween Resurection the kid has a apple desktop, and on Daredevil it looks like the journalist has a powerbook.

didn't anyone ever watch NEWS RADIO???
Dave, the office mgr ALWAYS had some mac logo displayed on whatever computer he had on his desk.

also, Strongbad's friend The Cheat on homestarrunner.com has a tangerine imac. (if you haven't checked out homestarrunner.com, it's pretty funny. the strongbad emilas are THE BEST part.

here's the link to the strongbad email with the imac in it
strongbad usually uses a pc with a dos interface, but it blew up, so he's using The Cheat's imac here...

What, no trekkies here. How about "Star Trek IV, The Voyage Home" (or something like that). It's the one with the whales. There's this funny scene when Scotty is trying to interact with one of the classic Macs. He proceeds to pick up the mouse and talk into it "computer, computer ...". Can't remember if it was a Plus or SE or whatever.

In Vince Gills new Video, I was just channel surfing the music channels, and his video concept is i guess about change and advancement or something and at one point it shows a record, then a 45 then 8-track then tapes, cd's and then an iPod.
It really took me by surprise.

Originally posted by Ricky
Translation: "I just saw an old clam shell iBook on Pokémon."
And I think you mean Digimon. ;)

No it was pokemon it was the dice game episode

don't know if anyone mentioned this but in 24 on fox theres millions of macs... the good guys and the bad guys use them a whole lot. CTU is almost powerbooks and flat panels... its pretty!!

Originally posted by binaryDigit
What, no trekkies here. How about "Star Trek IV, The Voyage Home" (or something like that). It's the one with the whales. There's this funny scene when Scotty is trying to interact with one of the classic Macs. He proceeds to pick up the mouse and talk into it "computer, computer ...". Can't remember if it was a Plus or SE or whatever.

i just watched it and it's a Plus

also i saw a mac at the very end of Daredevil where the journalist was writing a column about him but if anyone saw it I don't ever remembert there being a print key on a pro keyboard and being right next to the delete key at that

Back