Arlington road
Trading Places
Slap her she is French
Shipping news
Volcano
What lies beneath
Blade 2

and 2 or 3 movies that right now I don't remember but I'm sure I will :D

i think my dad is getting a bit bored! ... everytime i see a film, i Go, look "apple" LOL

I see a TFT Cinema Display in Blade 2 Yesterdee! :D

Neyo

I noticed a Powerbook G3 on a reporter's desk on Mr. Deeds, a clamshell iBook on another desk, and Mr. Deeds himself was using a Powerbook G4 (With the logo on the cover cleverly blanked out). Also, in Max Keeble's Big Move, there was another iBook. (With a Windows interface... :rolleyes: )

After Lil'Bowow's character get's the big contract with the Knights basketball team, his guardian goes out and buys himself a powerbook in the movie "Like Mike"

One of the episodes of The Sopranos this season had Janice doing instant messaging with Bobby's kid. She was on an older PowerBook. But when they showed a screenshot, it was in Windows.

:p

Forgot to mention a couple of other places I've seen some...

The Simpsons - Homer was at an Internet cafe, and he was multitasking stocks on a couple of iMacs.
Canon commercial - This was a prime spot on Fox during the New Year's countdown -- Showed a FireWire Canon video camera hooked up to a slot-loaing iMac WITH iMove running. How sweet is that?
King of the Hill - Peggy uses a blueberry iMac.

Also, my iMac made an appearance on a commercial. :D It was a rather bad commercial, but a commercial nonetheless. See specs for that one.. Also, did I mention the Grape and Ruby iMacs on Malcolm In The Middle?

Dont know if this has already been mentioned but the new Sum 41 video...when they're in the office with the music producer, he has a Powerbook on his desk...a sticker covers up the apple logo.

The new sandra bullock movie Two Weeks Notice..towards the end in that law help place. It just a big 'bam' with the logo on the the powerbook.

how about the nissan altima comercial where the guy puts a flat panel imac in the trunk? to say how smooth the car rides, i presume :D

Originally posted by rharder
I've often heard that Apple has a near-monopoly on product placement in Hollywood, as you can tell from the fact that most (it seems) computers that magically appear in a hollywood movie are Macs, even when it doesn't make any sense.

Jurassic Park had macs. Quadra 900's or something, right?
-Rob

Michael Crichton is a big time Mac fan. Oh, and they were Quadra 700s BTW.

There was this made for TV movie called "The Pirates of Silicon Valley". Rumor has it there was a Mac or two in there....

It's also interesting to note that the PB 5300c in Independance Day has a CD ROM. 5300s never shipped with CD ROMs and there were never any third part options available for internal CD ROM drives. I think it used a drive that accepted only smaller CDs (can't remember exact size). These drives were rumored to be available for the 5300 but they never came to fruition. Did anybody else think that it was amazing that Jeff Goldblum magically knew how to code a virus for an alien operating system?

on the local news here in San Francisco, the organizer's of today's anti-war rally had original style imacs in their office.

peace, love and imacs. :D

...is Jurassic Park 3! I also saw a movie with Charlie Sean in which he had an iBook Blue/Green (I don't remember) but I cannot recall the movie's title... Anyways, some othe time maybe!

ON the FOX TV show John Doe. the main charicter uses an imac and a TiBook to do all his hacking with. and they often show shots of OSX in action.

also in the movie"what's the worst that could happen" martin's hacker buddy uses a mac and OSX. he even used apple's mail app.

Ocean's 11
seem's like the Vault blueprints were mad on macs with all the cinema displays sitting around
A walk to remember
Did a photoshop on a pic in OS 9 not sure wich Comp it is though

Back