Apple sightings on TV and movies?

in survivor outback the people who were playing the game got to win a chance to talk to there friends on an imac g3(one of the blue ones)

On a preview of the 2nd Season of Entourage on HBO i saw the back of a new iMac G5 sitting on Ari Gold's (Jeremy Pivens) desk.

I think Pope John Paul used a Mac in his picture when the Vatican site was launched. I can't find the picture anymore...

I just got the first season of Entourage on DVD, and well that show is probably sponsored by Apple :) everyone has the old cinema display or a G4/G5 or an iMac

CNN has Safari on their screens. I dont know what Mac though. My guess would be Power Mac, as they had one of those giant cinematic screens.

Go on this site !!!
Click here to know why!

---- I removed this guy's link, not in the mood to split thread to get rid of him. If he bothers any more, just let us know. - gia

I believe it was ABC News where I saw it, but as the news anchor was talking about the spelling bee, there was a shot of the dictionary widget behind her. Thought that was cool.

Not so much a sighting as a parody of an iPod ad.Last night on the Family Guy baby Stewie was dancing in silohuette, a real gut buster that show can be at times,lol!

Saw Wedding Crashers tonight, pretty funny movie, espically the cameo by Will Ferrel, but Vince Vaugh and another character's divorce lawyer both are using 15" Powerbook G4's

I was watching Godzilla 2000 and the G-Chasing team used iMacs while the pig headed Japanese Self Defense forces used Sony computers that get hacked by the mysterious UFO. To me that was kind of funny since Sony is a native Japanese firm.

RGrphc2 said:
Saw Wedding Crashers tonight, pretty funny movie, espically the cameo by Will Ferrel, but Vince Vaugh and another character's divorce lawyer both are using 15" Powerbook G4's

anything ben stiller/owen wilson/vince vaugn/will ferrell has lots of macs in. (meet the fockers, zoolander etc). It's shameless. and will ferrell did an apple switch ad a few years back.

Dubai television runs an ad for itself and the images are old and new technology - phone and mobile - that sort of thing.

So the old Victrola is juxtaposed with a white 20 gig iPod.

Also there's an ad for hadad steel that has a computer school with 20 or so g4 imacs.

Someone correct me if I am wrong but I think I spied a new iMac G5 on Big Brother in the Head of Household bedroom ????????????????? Maybe the show has a surprise geared up for it because to my knowledge, no one's used it.

LovesMacs

if anyone reads applegeeks i think this is related to this discussion on this board:

issue91.jpg

Back