Apple sightings on TV and movies?

...we have people who either aren't Comic Books fans or simply do not watch Comic Books bashed movies... Why?

Simply because I saw the other day the nice movie of Daredevil which features a nice TiBook in it :D ;)

Well, if someone mentioned this here before then I apologize for the above stuff x 2 :p

Daredevil was nice but oh, boy, wasn't Elektra something like: Ultra HOT!? :cool:

Originally posted by Ricky
;) With all these sightings one would think that more people owned Macs. It's a sad thing that Microsoft is dominant in this area... :(

Yeah but remember, the rest of the movies have PC's. ;)

Also, Macs generally look better, which is the reason why they're in movies.

Jau & Silent Bob has a few G4's. Foxtrot (the comic) has an "iFruit". Every show on the WB primetime is full of macs (Smallville, Dawson's Creek, Gilmore Girls)
Hugh Grant had a cube in "About A Boy", and there was a powerbook in "Notting Hill."

Best of all...there was an AUTHORIZED autobiography written by Bill Gates, and right above his head, there was a file menu being pulled down, it was very loarge on the cover....but it was a Mac OS9 file menu! HILARIOUS!

i dont know if it has been posted, but there was a quicksilver G4 in an old episode of Will and Grace, on Grace's desk in her office

in CLONE HIGH, Principal Scudworth has an imac (it shows it in the first episode, the one with the nonalcoholic beer, for all you clone high fans (like me!)).

im about to go watch 24 and CTU has mac's galore... almeda has a 15 inch, there are powermacs and apple displays all over... the guy in charge of scene composition uses a mac too, i saw his story on apple.com. tight show!

The oldest Mac I ever saw in a movie that I can remember is in The Manhattan Project from 1986.

Ross Geller on the season finale of Friends had a 15" tiBook. The Apple logo was covered, but it was clearly a tiBook.

I forgot to mention. The show "American Family" on PBS has lots of Apple sightings, the most obvious one being where this one kid has a gigantic Apple Cinema Display sitting on his desk. I'm pretty sure I've seen either an old clamshell iBook or a Powerbook G4 Ti in it as well.

in the matrix the keyboard they use for the matrix code systems on board morphius's ship are apple extended but they have been customised the command key has some weird half moon thing any one else seen this

Ads of Thalys on big billboards in Belgium. It has an image of a Powerbook, the apple logo is clearly visible.

...here movies with Macs in, I decided to post them here:

http://homepage.mac.com/hulkaros/films.html

and update the page whenever I watch a new movie (for me) with Macs in...

Note, that I live in Greece and most of the time movies both in theaters and DVDs are slower to appear, maybe some of my updates will be old news to you :rolleyes:

Well, EXCUSE ME :p :D

;)

:)

Merlin: the Return features lots of original bondi blue imacs running some very sophisticated scientific apparatus that aids in dimensial travel. :)

B movie at best. the imacs are the stars (even with tia carrera and adrian paul in it). :D

Back