• 25-30

• 31-35

• 36-46

• 47-53

• 54-70

• 70 >

• I don't want to answer.

Results are only viewable after voting.
31 but besides owning a house and having a wife and 9 year old son, i still ive the same lifestyle I did at 17 except I only get laid by one chick now and my son is like a little brother that I go skate and snowboard with? getting older doesnt mean you have to live like you think someone that age should live.

When I'm 31 I'm going to own my own graphic design business, work 1 day out of 7, and skateboard around downtown California with my artificial legs. :D

15 - I can be put in prison, yet have to right to have any influence on society for another three years. I'm a brick in the wall waiting to fall - a piece of the brainwashing machinery trying to make average persons out of everyone.

16! And really, don't listen to these guys - everyone around here *is* really just a bunch of kids. But I would give some the credit for having more maturity then the average child...

28, have a wife and a hilarious 3-year-old daughter. And yeah, I still feel like I'm 16. Still do the same fun stuff, crack the same jokes. I like this age. My 3-year-old is my partner in crime.

26 here. Now it's going straight to 30. I remember myself saying, that ppl older than 30 are kinda old... Damn! :(

I am 23! and i just got qualified for getting my masterdegree in ancient archeology. 160 university points. piuu. to bad the universitysystem is so slow i wont get it on paper in another 5 months or so.

Habilis and Pardus:

Right on! I'm 25 (in a month), married and have an almost 2 year old son.
you don't have to be dead when you get older. you said it well pardus. And habilis - my son and I get away with murder in my house. glad my wife's got a good sense of humor! (she's gonna need it too, cuz another's on the way...)

I look forward to being a fun old dad. My dad was great, but our interests very very different, and all we did together was build legos (which of course was great!). I'm glad I'll be into playing video games with my son/kids, snowboarding, mtn biking, roller hockey, etc.

I'll never grow up (sorry to my wife), and then when I'm too old, I'll fake senility (or maybe I won't have to) and really give the young'ns something to laugh at.
:D

that is an interesting thought, having a generation of elderly who routinely play video games and surf the internet. :D

34. I can still beat the local high school kids in a game of one on one in basketball (I just feel PAIN the next day:( )

Mike is 15!!!
I wish I could be like you guys and act at 5 years older than my real age. :D

But then again...

Back