Astonishing....

Probably left over from Christmas in July. Also some Christians think the Jesus was actually born in August sometime and the Catholics got the date wrong.

Where I live, they have STILL the Christmas lights over the shopping streets from last Christmas .. and many Christmases before.
At least they don't turn them on until December .. still .. the second or third biggest shopping street of the city, you'd think they'd bother to remove them sometimes..

By us it isn't that bad - they have christmas lights hanging from one side of the street to the other, and they hang those up approx. in late november, and on the biggest main street, in the centre they put huge chandeliers. They look really nice.

A town called Julian used to have a Chirstmas shop open year-round. Nothing like wandering around in the Southern California sunshine to suddenly see christmas trees, lights, fake snow in the window, etc....

Where I live, they have STILL the Christmas lights over the shopping streets from last Christmas .. and many Christmases before.
At least they don't turn them on until December .. still .. the second or third biggest shopping street of the city, you'd think they'd bother to remove them sometimes..

Were I live people are to lazy to take there christmas lights down.
Gotta love the Buddha statue.

Most retailers get their holiday supplies shipped in months before they sell them. Sears (for example) starts to get theirs in late July and August for most of their larger stores.

Most usually wait until after Halloween to set them up though.

i understand that the Dáil in Ireland (Irish Parliament) legislated some time ago against Irish companies advertising Xmas goods before the 1st December of each year.

In Florida, we start selling the next holidays items the next day of the holiday before.

That's almost as bad as Easter here this year, they had Easter eggs in stores in February I think...

Back