Autoclicker for Mac os X

raek4

Registered
Hy peoples!

I'm trying to find Autoclicker for mac os x...I found this program but only for windows in .exe

I need this program for getref to get credits quickly..
It can be downloaded on http://nuva.site40.net/?p=3 but in .exe

Can anyone tell me how and where I can download it for mac??

Thank you and sorry for my english i'm from Croatia..

If the company doesn't make a Mac version, then what you want to do is impossible... you can't download that program for Mac because it doesn't exist for Mac.

With a few quick searches, I can't find anything similar to that for Mac OS X. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable here can point you in the right direction.

It looks like a lazy person's browsing when that person goes to the same web sites all the time. Maybe make a folder in your Bookmarks bar and putting all your webs site you want into that folder. Then make an Automator script (or Apple Script) and have it record you open your favorite browser and go to those web sites.

Now if you want to browse certain web sites and get things off that web site like VersionTrackter or MacUpdates. Either of these sites have vast libraries and have been listing programs for years. so searching them for something can help.

Lastly if you want to get your Mac Geek on then bookmark MacOSXHints, MacWindows and Accelerate Your Macintosh (with their excellent drive search lasso).

I think what he's trying to do is automate the clicking of banner ads (or something similar) in order to generate credits/money/references/etc.

Back