Autoclicker

jpzacharia

Registered
How do you make an autoclicker for mac? i've seen so many people saying 'use automator its a good free one' and they don't extend on that subject. I am completely clueless on how to do it. Im on leopard and I have the virtual input application so can someone go through all the steps with me?

OK, I'll bite....
As I can think of a variety of possibilities for an auto-clicker (web-link "counts" ; shoot-em-up games; perhaps a wake-up 'jiggler; etc.) -
Maybe you would get more actual responses if you can provide some details about what YOU think an auto-clicker is supposed to do, and why that shouldn't make you sound really lazy.... :D

omg guys wtf...70 views no answers.... this site sucks
That kind of response is only going to lower your chances of getting a good reply.
I am completely clueless on how to do it. Im on leopard and I have the virtual input application so can someone go through all the steps with me?
This could also be construed as, "do everything for me so that I don't have to do anything and someone else can do all the work for me," which also won't get you much help.

This isn't a "we'll do everything for you" kind-of-place. It's a community. It's for helping people do things... not doing things for people.

In the future, you may get more favorable responses if you try some stuff yourself first -- use Google and research how to use Automator (don't expect someone to do all the research for you) -- try some things out, and then come here when you're stuck on a specific part of your project.

If you aren't willing to put in the time and effort to research before asking for help, then what makes you think we want to put in the time and effort of researching things for you?

It's possible...
Does an autoclicker help you learn to spell? :D
Apparently James cuck doesn't have one.... or, is not an English-speaker/writer

I am searching for the same program as this guy, I think. I just posted it on a different page. I know somebody said it is easy to make an auto clicker. Please help me with this, I have absolutely no skills at this kind of thing. Could somebody tell me how to do it?

I want to be able to place my arrow on a link in Safari for a a job site and make it continually click every 2-3 seconds without having to press any buttons. If a job becomes available, it will pop up when the button is clicked and I can quickly select the job.

Thanks,

Back