Mines very dark, i need something lighter and brighter. What do you guys think? Should I change it? Or is this now officially me?

How about mine?:D

Can anyone guess what it says?

CLUE: It's not a real word in the language it's written in.

I made my avatar! Well, it was a big picture and I just cut it down and put a black frame around it .. I think it's cool though!

My avatar is an animation of all my favorite celebrities.

• 1. Steve Jobs
    2. Jonathan Davis (KoRn)
    3. Wes Borland (Big Dumb Face)
    4. Serj Tankian (System Of A Down)
    5. Chester Bennington (Linkin Park)
    6. Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters)
    7. Fred Durst (Limp Bizkit)

These are in order or current popularity in my mind.

Hey themacko. isn't your avatar to mascot of a football team?

Your mascot can be seen on this banner:
biggame.jpeg

And your avatar can be seen walking around neer the sidlines in this picture:
stadium_02.jpeg

Yup that's Sparky. He's the mascot for the ASU Sun Devils. Good eye! :)

BTW, you must have just recently added Serj and Dave Grohl .. I love those guys!

Originally posted by themacko
Yup that's Sparky. He's the mascot for the ASU Sun Devils. Good eye! :)

BTW, you must have just recently added Serj and Dave Grohl .. I love those guys!

Thanks. I actually noticed that about your avatar a while ago, but I never had an excuse to bring it up.

I just added Dave Grohl and Serj Tankian a few days ago. Toxicity is my current favorite song.:)

My monkey is the coolest. He is "Sal" from the muppet show, BTW. The source image had his caberet partner Jonny in the background, so I had to edit him out.
Perhaps I should animate him a little more? Make him shake his head, yawn, scratch himself ... just how much can we fit into an avatar before the server rejects it as too big?

Mine is a view from the top of Grande Motte in Teigne (France) down the galcier. Not sure how good it is, but I had to go up to 3500m to take the photo (damn cold as well, -25 celsius).

Roger.

Hey dlookus: How did you make your Mr. Sparkle well ... sparkle? I've made an animate gif before, what app did you use?

I used Flash to do the animation. I had it output pict files. Then I put it together in Imageready.
Strangely when i look at this page, Roger's avatar doesn't load and none of the animated gifs work.

Mine is a photoshop original, and a pun on my first name... I also use that logo really big on my desktop picture...

Back