Originally posted by xoot
Very very cool! I just wish that GIFs could be more than 256 colors. :D

Hello!

Yes, I do as well. And actually my avatar is in 32 colors because anything higher was too big for the boards :( What would also be cool is ability to animate JPGs and yes as you said it would be incredible if you could animate PNGs, especially those that support different levels of transparency :D

By the way, does anyone know why we are limited to 50x50 pixels? I know it can't be VBulletin since MacForA.com uses the same boards and allow 100x100 avatars! Maybe there is not enough room on the hard drive for bigger avatars?

Have a great day!

Albert

Wow, I can't believe I just read the whole thread! Well, OK, it's not that big a deal...

Anybody like my new DULL? (Notice the words on top) I stole the idea from MacSurfshop.

Why don't we form a nominations committtee, get a few nominations for best avatar, and open it up to voting on a thread? It would be the 'Avatar Oscars' or the 'Avvies'.

Just a thought.

R.

Why don't we form a nominations committtee, get a few nominations for best avatar, and open it up to voting on a thread? It would be the 'Avatar Oscars' or the 'Avvies'.

Just a thought.

R.

Who will be part of the comittee?

Just curious.;)

Back