Personally, I would kill to see someone whose avatar is Brak.

-the valrus

Attachments

• helloinparis.jpg
    helloinparis.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 27
Originally posted by Paragon
Hey Vic isn't yours taken from a set of OS X icons on iconfactory.com? I think I saw yours in the contest they have on their site.

yup. and a cool set also, fit;s perfectly with the way i partitioned my HD.

Originally posted by nkuvu

No, your avatar is an OS X one, not Classic...

I am so funny!

Actually, you're not that funny. :rolleyes: There's a BIG difference between "Classic" and "classic". Notice I used "classic", not "Classic". ;)

Ha! :D

Originally posted by simX
Actually, you're not that funny. :rolleyes: There's a BIG difference between "Classic" and "classic". Notice I used "classic", not "Classic". ;)
Then we will call you SIMx, ok? :rolleyes:

Funny and/or sarcastic avatars are the best ones ;)

Attachments

• wtc5.gif
    wtc5.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 34
Originally posted by ksv
Funny and/or sarcastic avatars are the best ones ;)

That's the kind of thing I really shouldn't find funny but somehow I do. :)

Why can't they design buildings like this? Well, um, maybe that's a dumb question... :)

Could you imagine a building like that! Your walking back to your office, you look out the window and see a plane heading right at you. Then all of the sudden the floor drops down from under you and you hit the ceiling. Then you go slamming, face down, into the floor.

It would be hilarious!:D

Originally posted by wdw_
Could you imagine a building like that! Your walking back to your office, you look out the window and see a plane heading right at you. Then all of the sudden the floor drops down from under you and you hit the ceiling. Then you go slamming, face down, into the floor.

It would be hilarious!:D

If architects are going to add that as a safety precaution to buildings, then we would truly know that the world has gone mad. :D

Originally posted by Bluefusion
That's the kind of thing I really shouldn't find funny but somehow I do. :)

That's exactly the point. Things we shouldn't really laugh at are usually the things we laugh most at. People, for example :)

Originally posted by ksv

That's exactly the point. Things we shouldn't really laugh at are usually the things we laugh most at. People, for example :)

That's why cartoons are so popular. :D

Hello!

Mines a little boring, just playing around with Flash. Anyone have any ideas for a better icon? I pretty much change these once a week or whenever I get tired of them (whichever comes first)

Have a great day!

Albert

Originally posted by martinatkinson
Hello!

Mines a little boring, just playing around with Flash. Anyone have any ideas for a better icon? I pretty much change these once a week or whenever I get tired of them (whichever comes first)

Have a great day!

Albert

That is a very cool avatar! The only suggestions I want to give you is to make it a bit more colorful :D

Back