Originally noticed by Tommy
Oh no!

Racer bowed to new-avatar peer pressure!

:(

Okay, after a year with the same avatar, it seemed like it was about time to take some steps to improve mine (specially considering that I had put my original one together in less than five minutes).

Besides, it is not like it changed dramatically or anything, I just looked at the camera this time. :D And as Ed pointed out, I lost the grin. :rolleyes:

And after more than a thousand posts with the old one, it was time to retire the old cowl. :(

I made an avatar. I like the one I have so I don't want to use it. Who wants it?:D

Attachments

• aqua-animation.gif
    aqua-animation.gif
    11.3 KB · Views: 35
Hey Vic isn't yours taken from a set of OS X icons on iconfactory.com? I think I saw yours in the contest they have on their site.

Originally posted by julguribye
photoshop will do it...but if you don't have it, search versiontracker.

Uh... he specifically said a piece of Mac OS X software. As far as I know, Photoshop 7 hasn't been released. :p

I think my avatar is going to be a classic one, and I'll use it for a long time here. :)

Yes sim I think your avatar is you. Thats my idea of you and I don't think you can change it :).

I'm happy with my change from the dark mac smily. I felt that was too dark and dreary for being me since I'm usually a very happy and upbeat guy. I think I'll be sticking with this one for a long time.

Originally posted by simX

Uh... he specifically said a piece of Mac OS X software. As far as I know, Photoshop 7 hasn't been released. :p

ops.. :D well, maybe he has a ps7 beta like me:p
anyway, maybe this will do it... if not... search versiontracker:p

Back