Blu-Ray Converter?

supanatral

Registered
When I search google for software the would convert blu-ray disks to the AppleTV (or iPod) format, I find a bunch of programs but they're all for Windows. Does anyone know of a Mac program that does this?

i discover a professional Blu-ray ripper for mac which can convert blu-ray to almost all video fromats,such as mp4,avi,wmv,wov,flv,m4v,hd(mts,m2ts,ts),aac,flac,mp3 and so on.
just google Brorsoft Blu-Ray ripper

Last edited:
Looks like someone trying to lay down a little spam, and forgot to post the actual spam part... Now I feel cheated... :( [sarcasm intended]

Aw, shucks. I've only got 8 different Blu-Ray programs already (graciously "suggested" by various 1-post members here), and I was hoping for a 9th.

:(

Oh yes, this is one of those honeypot threads for attracting the one post miracles that have discovered The Cure for ripping something blueraytastic on their PeeCee with some odd shareware... :) teh equialent threads to those shopping TV all night long lasting infomercials where they show how difficult it is really to do some mundane tasks that I had no clue people actually could get that clueless with even just a moderate mobility and/or at least a two-digit IQ. (actually, it will be # 12 for this thread)

And - more 1-post wonders with 'miracle' cures for your BlueRay/DVD ripping blues!
Why do all of these various burners/rippers/etc all look much the same, except for the brand name?

Well, i always use Mac Blu-ray Ripper to help me rip and convert Blu-ray to other video formats with good quality. It is able to remove different copy protections of your commercial Blu-ray discs, including AACS and BD+ up to MKB V20.

Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Back