Buying iPhone at which store will you go?

I'll have to wait at least until the official provider for Switzerland has been decided. :/ ... My current contract's up for renewal in July-September (I don't expect the iPhone to arrive here before October), which is too bad, because it probably means I'll have to wait at least another year until I can get an iPhone, unless I pay much too much for it. :/

But then again: I probably want the 2nd generation anyway. It's time for me to go 3G, and the iPhone doesn't offer that (yet).

I think the iPhone has gone beyond the 3G standard we have thus far for wireless networks. I am not sure if it can roam between different kinds of wireless services but that is less research on my part. The current phones out today are a mix between 2nd and 3rd generation technology. Maybe Apple will introduce 4G phones. *shrug*

As for me I want to get an iPhone but I need to pay off loans before I can get one. I don't like my nokia but I guess I can live without the 7 and 9 keys. lol
It'll probably be a year or two until I own one.

I'll try and wait for the gen2 but i need a new phone in September.... we'll see how well i hold up :)

AT&T has a limit of ONE iPhone per person, while the Apple Stores will let you snag TWO at a time.

If you have a fast car, perhaps you can get three in one day.

Back