Congrats to Ak!!

nice graphic!! i think it fits your theme perfectly. and of course the use of the four elements appeals to my pagan side:D

i look forward to seeing the new site when you get it all in place. I'm glad you're testing it on all browsers this time as it had some difficulties with the last one on some of them.

well, for $1200, you had better enjoy yourself!! you could have stayed home and gotten a mac that will run osx like a charm for that price:p be sure to eat some of your grandma's cooking for me. put on at least 5 pounds so we'll know you really went;)

and don't forget to look for internet cafes or whatnot and check in with us sometimes. it would be cool to hear where you are on a particular day from time to time.

so, will you have email on your pda? will i be able to harass you that way?:p

"leaving on a jet plane..."

Actually I was planning on losing weight while there :p
reasons you ask ????

lets see
1) To hot to eat (my grandma always harasses me to eat lol :p , when I tell her I dont want any more, she gets mad at me as if I've insulted her :p --- mediteranean grandmas :p lol)

2) Activities, activities , activiets

3) girlz girlz girlz lol ;)

Up to now I've tested my page in NN, and IE. The page looks nice in Omni, however I did not test the menu system. I think something is screwy with javascript in the pre-finals of omni that is why my page manus arent popping down :confused:... in opera I did some minor testing

As for internet cafes, wont step foot in them lol. I will \be surfing the net using my PDA and my cell phone ;) -- I will be checking my Yahoo Mail daily so I will be in touch. If I am able to do 56k on my PDA I might come in and share a moment or two ;-)

Now back to finish those image maps and I am done :)

Back