Congrats to Ak!!

Boston to NYC is not that bad ;)
My sister (she is not a blood relative, I just cll her this :p) has a sister there and she visits from time to time. When the sewer backing up situation cleans up (i.e. when it rains no more there :p) I might come ;) --- bring a few CDs to remix hehehe. Then we can meet Herve and Samantha Fox at Ibiza . Hey klink to you DJ at all or not? Maybe we can make a few of the versus mixes hehehe.

If I could soundproof my room I would be in heaven :p I would buy HUGE speakers, a good DJ console and a turntable/CD player, that way I could be in mix heaven and digitally record on my mac hehehe. --- now if I had a cinematic display too It would be like having my own cinema :p

Admiral

Herve, is this the same notebook that your 'friend' wanted to borrow once?

I don't have trap problems all the time. Just when pleasant 'accidents' happen, like large wads of toilet paper. ...and when the moon is in the right phase. :)
Addy, have you ever visited NY? There's a tech at our sister facility in Boston that's trying to get me up there for a work visit. I haven't been to Boston since I was very young. Might be making my way up there one day. So be careful. ;)
I'll tell ya, I can't spin discs for beans. I missed that whole ride. Maybe you could give me tips on that and I'll throw up a 2" tape and show you some of that noise. That could be fun.

If you had a setup like that, you'd never leave the apartment. :p

Can I contract a contraction?
I have not
I haven't
I'ven't

Ik weet niet waarom ik aan Je denk.
Je komt voor mij als een geschenk.
Je zijt de lente in de bomen.
Je laat mij nachten over Je dromen.
De vogel komt mij als een wenk
waardoor ik steeds aan Je denk.
Laat mij niet doorstomen,
kom later bij mij wonen.
Ik zag Je goudblonde haren
als een paradijs op aard
- een droombeeld dat ik niet kan laten varen -
rond Uw beminnelijk gelaat.

the scary thing is that I can sort of understand what herve just wrote:p

I havent been to NYC since I was 12:p lol so its been a long time ;)

I know a girl from upstate NY that wants me to go visit her lol:p

hi everybody!
sorr i have been a bit out of it the last couple of days. i felt fine all day and then started feeling real weak and fatigued arounf 11pm, when i normally do my regular posts in this forum. so i decided i would be sure to do it this morning lest it happen again tonight. be warned - i am still on my 1st cup of coffee. :D

welcome back klink - the pics are awesome!! thank you for sharing. It really does look like the ultra pro setup. I have been in a few recording studios before, only one of them that was truly pro level, and i have to say, your studio is the nicest i have seen by far. The movie screen room was the the one that caught my eye the most. the construction scenes are also interesting. and what did you do with the napkin afterwards?:p

welcome to the Admiral and Ed Show Casey. feel free to join in anytime and about anything.

herve - nice loooking guitar. is yours black as well? i kinda imagine you with a red one for some reason.

Tolya - if you understand what herve said, how about giving us a rough translation of the meaning?

the idea of you and klink getting together sounds pretty promising. I think you guys should work at getting it together around the beginning of summer once you are out of school. Does your job continue after school is out>

Originally posted by Hervé Hinnekens
Ik weet niet waarom ik aan Je denk.
I don't know why I think of you

Je komt voor mij als een geschenk.
something comes for me as a gift

Je zijt de lente in de bomen.
have no idea--lol :p

Je laat mij nachten over Je dromen.

De vogel komt mij als een wenk
The birds come to me as a______

waardoor ik steeds aan Je denk.
something I something thinking of you

Laat mij niet doorstomen,
Dont leave me ________

kom later bij mij wonen.
come later and live with me (?)

Ik zag Je goudblonde haren
I say to you ________

als een paradijs op aard
LIke a paradise ________

- een droombeeld dat ik niet kan laten varen -

rond Uw beminnelijk gelaat.

There ya go :p

could this be one of Herve's original songs? it doesn't sound like "let's the DJ' but it certainly sounds lyrical.

thanks Tolya and thanks Herve:)

see, this is the effect of karaoke. everybody starts singing and then nobody posts to the thread for 3 days:D

so again herve, what color is your guitar?

Tolya, i assume you are busy doing school work and busy avoiding school work. I am feeling better than i was last week. I think some of the stress of having the house torn up was getting to me. It is looking more normal now plus i finally got a full night's sleep last night. i need one of those at least once a week.;)

klink - nothing much to say except you seem to be feeling much better lately. Are things getting any better at work?

He he, now that you feel better Ed, perhaps you can continue the remodeling ;) hehehe :D

Well you are right, I am busy both doing and avoiding. At the moment I am avoiding. I have HW due tonite at midnight which I havent had time to start (got back home from work+school last nite at 10 and I went straight to bed). The good news is that my "adjusted" score aint bad for that class :p -- when I take the final, my overal score will be something I can live with so I have no prob :)

Just some german to take care of today before class, and some german corrections on my paper before I hand it in next week :)

5 more workdays till classes end :D

I went on amazon and ordered a few books on saturday :p
One intermediate vietnamese text (in a month or so I will be done with myu current book), a book on bulgarian, one on korean, and 2 on chinese lol..... ---> the admiral has gone totally insane ;)

Admiral

know how oh CSI they call Grisam the "bug man"? I think we should call you the 'language man':D

hey good luck with the last week. I am sure you will do well.

my major project for this week is the side yard - cleaning up the leftover mess of all the work. I am looking forward to this about as much as a toothache.:mad: but it must be done and if i put it off till next week, the gf will start making threats to just throw everything out. so i gotta do what i gotta do.

hey, be warned everybody, i think there are 2 new enterprises this week. i suggest you set your vcr to record it you are going to be busy.

so bb, are you just sitting back and admiring your 1000 post count or what?:p

BB is working hard on his next 1000 :p
I STILL have not started with the project due at midnight lol ;)
I will be busy on wednesday so I cant watch the first enter-for-a-prize hehehe, maybe they will replay the firston one this saturday :D

Does anyone else think it's great that Hervé not only showed up in this thread, but that we're actually talking to him? That's so cool! Where you been, Hervé? :)

Back