Congrats to Ak!!

some peanuts are crunchy, some are mushy and some are rotten. so they have lots of different sounds. the tortoise peanut sounds very different from the rest. must be from getting dry roasted in the desert:D

lol Ed :p
some congrats thread die really fast :D
but we my friend....we are the classics :D

Relaxing was good, I wish I could do more of it lol....well 3 more weeks till semester's end, I think I can manage. After that I will be posting more reglarly lol :p

Went to they eye-doctor yesterday and they dialated my pupils to see whats inside, I looked like a frikkin vampire all day yesterday :p, not to mention the fact that for the first 3 hours I could not focus on anything that was in front of my, my near vision was a little of a blur :p

Looking like a vampire though had it's high moments :p I freaked this girl out by looking in her eyes lol

Admiral

the eyes story made me laugh. you must have gotten some strong dialation cause mine pretty much wears off in an hour.

there was certainly no relaxing today for me. i got snagged to help start cleaning the garage. AAGGGHH!! I hate cleaning. I hate being forced to go thru all my stuff and throw some of it away. It makes me very irritable.

and they are installing the new finish on the kitchen cabinets and they are doing it 10 shades darker than what we ordered. My GF got very upset. We still need to talk to the supervisor and salesman. But since we are on too tight of a schedule right now to have the house in an undone state, we went to home depot again tonite and changed the linolium pattern we had picked out for the floor to make a better match.

At least she let me watch Enterprise when we got home. normally she makes me wait til tomorrow nite.:D

I watch enterprise on the weekends. I had class last nite.
The dialation...man... my pupils were so big that you could drive a truck through them lol :p...well it's back to normal now, and I am going to start using bi-weekly contacts, that way I can have fresh ones every now and again :D (and get some funky colors, freak out people lol)

I finally sent an SMS to that weird brit girl :p ... this was my message "lol lol lol lol lol lol lol her_name_here lol lol olo lolololol"
she did not know what it meant so I told her she is under probation and not to F* with me again :p -- man I am harsh ;)

Admiral

you and your women:D :rolleyes:

hey, you could get different colors and have two different colored eyes like me. i can attest that this will freak some people out:p of course, the first or second question is normally "are you wearing contacts?" people always look a little closerwhen i tell them no.

and my favorite one is "did you know you have 2 different colored eyes?"
to which i reply
"not when i woke up this morning. are you ok, have you been drinking or doing drugs?"
when i can manage to ask that with a straight face it really screws them up.:eek: :p

lol d :p
that is doable :p I am thinking of ordering up some blue contacts and have one eye be blue the other normal :p hehehe :D

around holoween I might order up some red ones ;)
count Admiral lol :p

well, if you need some pointers on how to have fun with people who get freaked over someone having 2 different colored eyes, i would be glad to help:D

watched "gone in 60 seconds" this weekend. good, fast paced action film with a good cast. I was going to watch part of it before my shower and part afterwards, but i got so caught up in it that i watched it all the way thru.:p

the new kitchen cabinet resurfacing looks great. next it gets painted and then new linilolium laid down. it will look great. but i admit i am getting a bit tired of living in a 'construction zone'. There is not point in us even moving any of the crap we have filling up space in every other room of the house back into the kitchen untill it is done. and then i will have to put together 2 or 3 pieces of furniture that are still in boxes. It seems like it never ends. I am sure that about the time we get everything settled a bit, that wil be when we finally get the permit approved on the sun room and i have to deal with that mess for a week or 2.:rolleyes:

so how is your job going? still fantasizing about yur coworkers?;)

fantasizing about co-workers eh????
hmmmmm...... :rolleyes: no comment :p
I have that movie on DVD, a nice movie I have to say :D, I really liked the last chase scene ;)

Work is ok, schoo is killing me though:p I seriously need a vacation! Thank God (Zeus, Allah, "God", whatever you worship :p), that school is over in 2 weeks :)

So Ed, what about you? getting any of your graduate work done? hehehe

don't ask about school work. i feel like i have switched studies to home improvement. :D

I normally thank Ganesha, the hindu 'remover of obstacles' who is also a God of education and knowledge. Ganesha is pretty much my patron God when it comes to school work. Of course the Norsk Odin is often a lot of help as well.;)

I will definitly be thanking Ganesha in about 2 and a half weeks when this graduation party for her son is done and my life and home can go back to something like normal. I am having a hard time figuring out how i am going to get too much of my own work done between now and then.:rolleyes:

He he he....
Maybe you will have your own show ed ;)
We can call it "Ed 'the tool man' Spruiell" with his trusty Sidekick, Klink Borland hehehehehe ;) (Hope you have GOOD insurance :p)

Last nite I spent several hours making CD-Rs for my German presentation. I made 8 good CDs, and 2 coasters hehe, tonite I need to burn a few more (this time with music videos). I am doing a presentation for my German class on German pop music starting with the tail end of the 70s and coming up to today. I have quite a few things to write about, (but the good thing is that th essay has to just be 500-700...I can go over if I want though. While my RW was writing I studied vietnamese, spent 1 hour last nite :p --- usually I do 1/2 hour a day, let things settle. This chapter is long though.

I was kinda bummed that there was no 24 last nite!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna see what happens dangnabit ;).

well...too much to do, not so much time.
My CS professor told the class that he is not going to fail anyone no matter how bad we do since we made it this far (only 1.5 weeks left for classes). HW due this weekend but I have so much to do its probably going to be passed in incomplete (seriouly the guy who runs this class (not my prof) thinks that this class is the only thing in our lives at the moment, as if we had no work, no other classes, and no need to sleep lol)

Admiral

Wondered why my ears were burning.

Hiya gents. Been a little while since I made a guest appearance at the Admiral and Ed Show. Sounds like you both have been very busy beavers.

Addy, seems your professor turned out to be an all right guy after all, eh? Passing the whole class.

Oh, I brought pictures today. Come see.
Thought you might like to check this out, in light of your recent German Pop Music project. I recently came across some picts of the studio I work at. These are some of the choice rooms.
I don't mean to tease. hehe ;)

hmmmm...maybe for my next vacation I can come to NYC and visit klink :p --- a day in teh life of klink ;) ... maybe I can get to remix a song while there and learn the tricks of the trade lol :p

I am currently listening to what I burned last night, make sure that everything burned OK, and everything sounds ok. Also making cover "art" for them. I can do OK with "new" songs cause I know them by heart, but with the NDW (Neuen Deutschen Welle) songs, I need to look em up since I dont remember everything :p

I still have not written up my report :eek:.... perhaps tonite while burning 8" CD-ROMs with music videos lol

Admiral

so klink... there an address to your studio (web site i mean)

and what sort of work do you guys do there?! looks like something to do with a major motion picture (but what would I know! lol)

Addy, the trips not too far. Only 3 hrs by train. Could be the kick off for your maiden voyage to Europe...
Dare I temp you?
:)

more...
My pictures fancy was tickled by this set of jpeg's of the building of Studio J, the "black room". I was remembering a convo we had about isolating your apartment so you could crank your system. Here are some shots of the build that will show you some common construction techniques for isolation and acoustical sculpting. Some of it's experimental. The guy that designed the room used cocktail napkins for his drawings. :D

Hey Bling. Your right, we do Film stuffs, some major motion. We do Advertising and Music as well. Mainly audio post production.
But the sites are a trade secret. :p

Back