Dear macosx.com Therapist,

:p

you crack me up Trip. :D

unless you plan on this date being spent at her house, i suggest you let her know so she can plan for transportation. she is, afterall, the one planning this date. i assure you, there is no hurdle too big for a woman to overcome when it comes to something she planned. ;)

your brother has a date too - lol

Just got back, and i have to ask: are first dates just stupid, or just MY first date? :)

It was fun though, i enjoyed it.

first dates are almost always awkward - no matter how many times you've been doing them. Your first, first date will most likely be the most awkward though, so now it's all downhill from here.

nice going, Trip. glad you had a good time and all. :)

but...

the $100,000 question is: are you gonna see her again?

Well, I decided to bring this thread back to life because of a pretty major event occured to me.

The girl of my dreams, the one and only, with eyes that hold within them new worlds, and whos smile could rule a nation...well, I told her I liked her and that we should go out (yes, finally I did it!) and...I she replied with "I don't hate you, but I just don't feel like...you know..."

*sigh*

You'll meet a number of Girl of your dreams in your life, unfortunately, you'll wake up to, sometimes a nightmare. Hopefully you won't have a load of first dates.

Trip said:
Well, I decided to bring this thread back to life because of a pretty major event occured to me.

The girl of my dreams, the one and only, with eyes that hold within them new worlds, and whos smile could rule a nation...well, I told her I liked her and that we should go out (yes, finally I did it!) and...I she replied with "I don't hate you, but I just don't feel like...you know..."

*sigh*

Take heart, Trip. It sounds like she's quite fond of you but just not looking for any kind of relationship right now. Maybe that will change, maybe it won't. Either way, there's no point worrying about it. Now that you've told her how you feel, it will make things a lot easier for both of you to be friends. Perhaps, once she gets to know the real you, she might be more willing to entertain such notions.

Anyhoo, Trip, you're obviously a cool guy with a good heart. Even if she's not the one for you, you'll get a reputation as a good guy, and that makes it much easier for girls to be comfortable around you.

Wow. Old thread...

Friday night was an amazing night. I had so much fun that night, I can't even explain how great it was. But I DID get my first kiss! Sure, it wasn't a real kiss and it wasn't by the girl I love, but a kiss on the cheek by an amazing girl is still something I'd die for.

Trip said:
Wow. Old thread...

Friday night was an amazing night. I had so much fun that night, I can't even explain how great it was. But I DID get my first kiss! Sure, it wasn't a real kiss and it wasn't by the girl I love, but a kiss on the cheek by an amazing girl is still something I'd die for.

What a great thread. Good for you Trip. And on Valentines Day no less.

Back