Dear macosx.com Therapist,

kendall said:
has Trip gotten laid yet or what?! :p
I like it Kendall, you get straight to the point.

Good on ya Trip, first of many i am sure! :D

Unix X11: lol, my valentines day wasn't great either.

They said they'd call me, but have yet to. And I want to call them, but I was thinking...since they said they would, and they haven't...does that mean they're not interestd in our friendship anymore? Because I'm sure if I meant something to any of them they'd be like "Hey we should call Tanner and invite him over!" like on Friday night. But alas, they have yet to call. I'm hoping they'll call today.

ora said:
Unix X11: lol, my valentines day wasn't great either.
Please tell me your female. God I hope your female. And a Mac user. I don't think I could ever love a Windows user.

Sorry unix, I'm a guy, and i too am seeking the holy grail of the available female mac user (sigh).

Trip: Its only been a coupla days, don't read too much into it (if you haven't heard from them a couple of weeks from now you might be able to take it as a message). Reading too much into things is a BAD idea, and is something its easy to get caught up in (on which subject i think text messaging is one of the worst things that has ever happened to modern relationships- so few words, so many possible meanings...).
Also, remember some (though not all) women think the guy should do the phoning. I understand that you don't want to call too soon, but do call sometime. You don't want her to get the idea that you aren't interested, in friendship or romantic stuff.

Lmao. I don't think they exist anymore. :(
EDIT: famonymous: i'd say gia is prolly a good example of the holy grail of geeky mac-using females

Problem with that is I don't have their numbers. I've been meaning to ask them but I always get carried away with the moment.

Back