Design the new icon for the chat client contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go in to chat at times when my computer locks me out of macosx.com but not to often. It seems my time is VERY short lately.

Twister

as .gif i don't like the look.
3 versions, with better transparency (png etc) look better. i've got the .psd obviously.
:p

Attachments

• logo1.gif
    logo1.gif
    25.3 KB · Views: 26
ver. 3.
i nearly feel like taking a screenshot in photoshop and posting the .pdf ...

Attachments

• logo3.gif
    logo3.gif
    24.8 KB · Views: 23
ok, i think we've got a lot of great icons to choose from. but just to be sure, i'll leave submissions open thru this sat. - feb. 8. hopefully by sometime early next week i'll have a vote thread set up. we'll let people have a week to vote and then captain code can take the winner and insert it into the next release of the chat client.

yea, PST which should mean that those of you ahead of us will have some extra time after your own midnight. basically i will close this thread for a short while to let everyone know the deadline has passed.

Here's the last one then. Really. no more. :)

8812chat.png

Mmm, PNG...

- Brian

ok so what's one more. The x is actually a freware font so i don't know the rules in using it.

ohh and i'll never get around to fixing or finishing the X bubble. Sorry no time.

Twister

Attachments

• xchat.png
    xchat.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 36
Here is my final entry, I know I sorta stole bigbalbill's idea, but hopefully he won't sue me!

Attachments

• dlloyd\'s_final.png
    dlloyd\'s_final.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back