Developers from which country do you prefer and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ungu

Registered
I am planning to hire a software development company. Developers from which country do you prefer and why?

Use the developer that will provide the product that works, satisfies your security requirements, and, for you the end user, is responsive to your needs.
Why do you believe the resident country make any difference to that goal?

Plus ask the developer to show off some off his creations before you commit to that person!

The developer should know, understand, and follow all the regulations that need to be followed from all countries and consortiums.

Use the developer that will provide the product that works, satisfies your security requirements, and, for you the end user, is responsive to your needs.
Why do you believe the resident country make any difference to that goal?

I believe that there are different levels of professionalism. And obviously, I want the best combination price-quality

I believe that there are different levels of professionalism. And obviously, I want the best combination price-quality
Of course, that should be a given.
but you still haven't answered my question, so I will restate:
Why do you believe it make a difference where a developer chooses to live and work?

Of course, that should be a given.
but you still haven't answered my question, so I will restate:
Why do you believe it make a difference where a developer chooses to live and work?

I believe that it makes a difference because I was talking to several people and they all had contrary opinions. Different approaches to learning, different professional culture, different quality and prices. And I am talking about software development companies not about individuals...

Now I am working with Ukrainian company. They are developing an app for my business. I don't have a big experience in software development and I’m not a tech person at all but I'm satisfied with their work. Don’t be afraid to try something new) Btw, you can read this article probably it can help you.

I believe that it makes a difference because I was talking to several people and they all had contrary opinions. Different approaches to learning, different professional culture, different quality and prices. And I am talking about software development companies not about individuals...

Each company has their own mantra that guides their company philosophy, mission, and vision. That is not dictated by what country they are located in - unless they are a government agency.

Recently, I have read an article about the study published by HackerRank, a free coding practice website that allows developers to hone their coding skills by solving challenges. It says that China came in at no. 1 for the best performing computer programmers on HackerRank overall. China is the best performing country in data structure, mathematics, and functional programming comparing to Russia which came in at the second spot with so much on the news about Russian hackers. Russia is the most dominant country when it comes to algorithms. In my opinion, choose the country depending on what approach you are looking and who can pass your security requirements.

Well, good question but it's not that easy to answer. First of all, almost every country has great experts. The cost and experience level varies from developer to developer. Before choosing mobile app agency, I recommend pay attention to portfolio and reputation, also it's a good idea to find reviews. Based on my personal experience, it doesn't matter from which country developers to choose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back