DeXtop - themes, icons, & desktops

Well, I did a lot of stuff with Heavy Traffic today. I made a number of the graphics in Photoshop; I assume you'd be willing to turn them into a theme, Androo?

Some pictures I could use, head-on or closeup typically unless I specify otherwise:
  • A traffic signal
  • Parts of a car, especially the controls like window controls, dashboard, etc.
  • Asphalt and concrete (one's used for the road and the other for sidewalks, before you ask what the difference is)
  • The trunk of a sedan or coupe
  • A wheel
  • Various signs: street signs, traffic signs, etc.
  • Poles: traffic light poles, sign poles, etc.
  • Anything else car-, traffic- or street-related that you think would look good in this theme
I would take these myself, but I don't have a decent digital camera. I'm not asking for a lot, just if you have some spare time and you wouldn't mind snapping a few pics, that would be great. Nick sent me some already, but most of them weren't very good (they were at night).

I made this quickly.... use it in anyway, like part of a logo or something, or for the desktop, or anything you want :)

Attachments

• trafficlight.jpg
    trafficlight.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 11
Hmm, nice light. I made one in PS too, but it's for the title bar widgets, so it will be really small, and I want as many real-looking elements as possible.

You don't have to edit them in any way, I'd rather do it myself. Just send me the snaps.

lol but i fixed mine up. I FIXED THEM UUUUPPPP :(
at least appreciate them now:

Attachments

• trafficlight.jpg
    trafficlight.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 16
They'll be used in some way on the site then :) like to say that it has been released.
And of course, i will put it together (as long as i don't have to change text colors, meaning dont make the whole thing black cuz i cant figure out text colors).
meow!

Use it for the theme's icon! Yeah!

I'll try to figure out colors if it's getting to you (when we get there).

icons.... you have delicious ideas.
yep, just come to me once you are ready with all the parts all hot and good to go.

The new DeXtop Site URL (its only a new url :)):
http://dextop.rocks.it

Yes that's right, i signed up to get an awesome subdomain, you'll barely notice cuz its an awesome subdomain, its awesome :D
I fixed the logo so that it is actually situated in the TOP LEFT, and the logo isn't all fuzzy, its nice and clear, and a bit more aquatized :D
I am working on a new theme also called RedShine.
It'll be a nice red look with some type of polish on it, so that its nice and shiney :D
I better get to work!!!!

Well, the traffic theme is coming along fairly well, though I still need car elements.

Here's an idea for you guys to play with: a theme called Cubicon. I think Ricky should capitalize on this idea.

Androo, I think I'm going to give you what I have now and let you work on it as it currently is, and as I find new elements I'll give them to you to work in.

Back