Displays: Ok, I have to fume now!

Zammy-Sam said:
You won't find a system that is outperforming others in ANY application. You always need to ask yourself why you need the computer and what you gonna do with it. I am not talking you into G3 or G4 macs. My point is that currently there is no gap in performance and price in apples stores. If you want a fast system for developing games and the G5 powermac is too expensive, then a Dual G4 should do. You know, ppl developed good games in <2003 as well, where there was no G5 yet. So, thinking G5 is the only option is not really based on good research.. (also see other thread).
It's annoying to see ppl making sure statements which are based on very disoriented arguements. ::angel::
But congrats for your decission. I hope it was the best.

You truly are a typical Machead, biased in everything you have to say about Macs. ::alien::

King Shrek said:
You truly are a typical Machead, biased in everything you have to say about Macs. ::alien::
Actually, I've found Z-S to be pretty fair in his assessments. And I think his advice is pretty sound for the bast majority of the time. Certainly far better than the weak arguments you're throwing up in this return to Trollville.

Randman said:
Actually, I've found Z-S to be pretty fair in his assessments. And I think his advice is pretty sound for the bast majority of the time. Certainly far better than the weak arguments you're throwing up in this return to Trollville.

Weak? I'm the one that's being neutral and you guys are the one's that are biased. :p

King Shrek, I am opened to any critics. In which points couldn't you follow my arguments?
You spent almost two years in this forum. I am really surprised you didn't get the point of the pc-mac comparisons yet. Values say nothing.. Our software is the reason why we buy computers. And this is what many ppl confuse, including you.

Zammy-Sam said:
King Shrek, I am opened to any critics. In which points couldn't you follow my arguments?
You spent almost two years in this forum. I am really surprised you didn't get the point of the pc-mac comparisons yet. Values say nothing.. Our software is the reason why we buy computers. And this is what many ppl confuse, including you.

Zammy-Sam, you make way too many incorrect assumptions. I did NOT spend two years in this forum doing research. In fact, I've only posted here on rare occasions in the past two years or so and only to give advice to Apple in this 'Opinions, Reviews and Open Letters' forum. :p

The site where I really go to get most of my Mac News and Rumors is http://www.macrumors.com/, although I don't really do all my "homework" there.

You actually picked the least meaningful line of my previous post, King Shrek. I don't actually care how long you've been posting in here and what sites you used to make some posts. My point was that the clock speeds and other details you seem so obsessed about say "nothing".
And I still haven't seen you mention any of my "biased points"..
But man, I am getting tired of this. Didn't want to get into such a discussion but just underline some points.

And about Macrumors: I only use the site as a starting point in getting my information. But the thing I like about Macrumors is that the site administrators do apply a certain amount of scrutiny to any news and rumors that do come out, while at the same they give positive feedback to anything that stands up to their scrutiny. They do strive to get the truth out about what's really going on in the Apple/Macintosh world. They are the Fox News of the Apple/Mac World--fair and balanced! ::angel::

GO MACRUMORS!!! :D :D :D

Back