Do Mac users support GW Bush?

reed

Registered
Just curious. Mac folks are not thrilled with Bill Gates. Is it the same for GWB? A poll. Thanks.

*snorts water I'm drinking up nose* Buahahahaha!

On a side note, Rush Limbaugh is an avid Mac user, and I think he has even discussed it on the air a few times. Weird.

currently, apple only supports G3's or newer. they don't specify GWB, but some users may find that it works.

I sometimes wonder what exactly is meant by "support"? That you did vote him? That you would vote him? That, even while not agreeing on everything, you share his worldview or policies? Or simply that because he is your Head of State you ought to "support" him in the sense of being loyal to you fatherland?

I often hear people saying "I'm against the war, but I support our troops" I do understand that perfectly well. The soldiers on the ground are not responsible for the war as such.

So please clarify what you mean with "support".

for a poll, what options should there be? just yes and no? or two yes- and no-options for US citizens and non-US citizens? and "a little" in the middle? ;) is a poll really needed? is there _any_ way that people still think that something inside of GWB is actually _good_?

Yes, I voted for him and I agree with his policies. I am for the war and I support our troops.

Our great modern Republic. May those who seek the blessings of its institutions and the protection of its flag remember the obligations they impose. ~Ulysses S. Grant

We have enjoyed so much freedom for so long that we are perhaps in danger of forgetting how much blood it cost to establish the Bill of Rights. ~Felix Frankfurter

Wow, this is a tough one. Let's see, now. G.W.Bush:

is an imbecile

is incompetent

is a Schicklgruber wannabe

is an obvious sociopath

is a sadist

is gleefully doing his part in turning the USA into a Fascist Police State

said, "Don't throw the Constitution in my face! It's just a god damned piece of paper!", and has amply demonstrated that it's merely a piece of toilet paper

is a willing, but stupid, player in the Satanic Junta now controlling this country, known as EVIL, INC.

fully realizes that this world is the God given property of the USA

knows that this country is the biggest, baddest, most powerful and most vicious rogue nation that this world has ever seen, bar none

Hell, yes, I support him. AMERIKA UBER ALLES!!!

Mobius Rex said:
Wow, this is a tough one. Let's see, now. G.W.Bush:

is an imbecile

is incompetent

is a Schicklgruber wannabe

is an obvious sociopath

is a sadist

is gleefully doing his part in turning the USA into a Fascist Police State

said, "Don't throw the Constitution in my face! It's just a god damned piece of paper!", and has amply demonstrated that it's merely a piece of toilet paper

is a willing, but stupid, player in the Satanic Junta now controlling this country, known as EVIL, INC.

fully realizes that this world is the God given property of the USA

knows that this country is the biggest, baddest, most powerful and most vicious rogue nation that this world has ever seen, bar none

Hell, yes, I support him. AMERIKA UBER ALLES!!!

i hope your being sarcastic

Yeah, irony is difficult. ;) But if it's put this obviously, it's quite clear, I think.

When I said "support" I meant do you agree with his policies and how he runs our country (and the world?).
This question is for non-Americans seeing how what his administration has done (and is doing) affects the World.
Rush L. is an avid Mac user? It must be due to what he swallows.
Okay, this is not really a "poll." I'm sorry. I'm just chucking this out. You can say whatever you like....or not reply. There is no "yes," "no" "maybe" criterion.
I hope there will be more. Many thanks.
No, not the new "GWB" model. Just the new "GW" version.

i hope your being sarcastic
Reply:
grin.jpg

Back