For Nummi and Nuts

Im not saying it will take down OSX. It will cause problems with other PROGRAMS (photoshop...). And if you have to nuke photoshop very often that will be a pain in the ass.

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty
Im not saying it will take down OSX. It will cause problems with other PROGRAMS (photoshop...). And if you have to nuke photoshop very often that will be a pain in the ass.

I hope a neo photoshop 7.0 will not have conflicts with ICQX.'

but ICQ will always be a pain in the ass. I wish we had our own Hotline Server. we had and aftermath hotline server... but the guy can never keep it up. Then we could actually share files. (ICQ sucks w/ attachments)

Hotline? Maybe someone here would be willing to host a Macosx server. Just turn the 7500 into a server. So what if you dont have a good connection? All we will ever do anyways would be chatting n such.

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty
Hotline? Maybe someone here would be willing to host a Macosx server. Just turn the 7500 into a server. So what if you dont have a good connection? All we will ever do anyways would be chatting n such.

I have the Hotline server app on my G4. I tried it one time. 3 people chating lags for about 10 sec. Not good.

Well then you just suck big ones. Get two phone lines! Then you could have a true server! Since your mommie gives you everything anyways, this shouldnt be a problem.:D

Back