For Nummi and Nuts

Flatulent? Tear one off? What would be proper? I suppose if I squeeze my butt checks together I can play different note. Here come some Bach for you enjoyment.

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty
Flatulent? Tear one off? What would be proper? I suppose if I squeeze my butt checks together I can play different note. Here come some Bach for you enjoyment.

If you can play some Bach through your ass... you have a true talent, you might actually get somewhere in this messed up world.

:)

I would get even farther if it also paid for bus fair...:D

I will pay for the bus... I can be your agent. we will make millions... you will become famous. !!!!!

:D

ummmm... last time I checked... I could not find any. the ass is never out of tune anyway. lets talk about "fuel" now.

Lots of spicy things... I will sleep on it and get back to you in the morning. G'd night.

you could also drink a lot of pepsi, then swallow down the burps.

whatever, this is stupid.

ok, everyone check your breath.

now who has potty mouth?

ettiquite hint of the day - when repeatedly posting small quips and snips in the same thread, remind yourself to uncheck the 'show signiture' button that is right above the 'send reply' button. this will save bandwidth and make the pages load a little faster while saving readers from having to put up with the same info over and over for no reason.

"Hi, I am Ed and I was a signitureholic"

Weekly meetings of Signitureholics Anonymous will be held in the back room of Herve's B&G every 2nd thursday of the month;)

sorry guys, this is your thread. i thought iwas in the cuss thread. i must have clicked the wrong link by mistake. so i will just copy and paste that last post over there.

carry on doing whatever you do here.;)

Why thanks Ed. I think I will.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, .......etc.:D

Why thanks Ed. I think I will.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, .......etc.:D

Yes... bla bla bleebing crap monkeys.

Didn't Ed just tell you that if limit the size of what you post the page loads faster. Then you go and quote a very large post. You are dumb sir... very silly. Slippery dong juice.... :D :confused: :(

FAINT PULSE! AGAIN! CLEAR! (for good measure)

ZZZTTTTT!!!

Oppps.... almost killed him there. He's there... barely. I think he needs some excitment. Where is that sexy new nurse?

Back