For Nummi and Nuts

hey... I have control... it was that deez_nuts guy. I did not go posting crazy untill he came on. you know that is true.

I have respect for people under 18 years of age. There are only a few people I know that I would consider to be imature. I, for one, would like to let you know Nummi, that I will not hold anthing you have done before this against you. Hopefully you will change a bit to make these other guys happy.

If you guys would note... he is actually in the All thought non-technical forum. We really cant yell at him. Just wait and see if he fills the rest of the site up with garbage.

just a few more thoughts from the old fart who started this thread.

this thread is as good a place as any for Nummi to let go and express himself in an adolecent manner. One thing that no one can be faulted for is their age. We all have to be every age at some point. and we can never be older than we are.

Nummi is partially right. He was never so bad until Nuts started playing with him and Nuts was far worse than Nummi throughout the whole affair. However, Nummi always had the option of not participating in Nuts crap, so he is still responsible for his own actions and this is an issue of self control. Hopefully you have learned a small lesson about thinking for yourself and not following your freinds over the cliff Nummi (see Ulrik's avatar for a graphical representation of what not to do:p )

there are a lot of you who are "young" in age but have intelligence and perhaps maturity beyond your years who post to this site. I enjoy all of you and i think the site is a much richer place for your contributions. And most of you seem to feel similarly about us older folks who hang out as well. age is a non issue 99% of the time.

anytime we set too many rules we are going backwards. but having respect and showing common courtesy for each other should be a given. you will need to do this to get along in any world - real or cyber.:cool:

Nicely said Ed. I dont really find age to be a factor when posting on here or talking on IRC. It seems to me that it doesn't (and it shouldn't) matter to anybody.

Nummi, I was a little annoyed at you before, but if you just show courtesy (like ed said) everything is fine!

:)

Dont we all feel stupid now. I have the power to give it back to you! *POOF* There you go. MMuuuhhhaaahahaha! The day of reckoning is upon us!:D This is soooo much fun!!

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty
Dont we all feel stupid now. I have the power to give it back to you! *POOF* There you go. MMuuuhhhaaahahaha!

I forgot to thank you ::) :) :) ahahaha

Bitte! Do you think three threads of nonsense is enough. I didn't think so either. We have so much useless information we could fill this entire site. BUT, we won't beacuse we aren't that IMATURE. Are we.....:D

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty
BUT, we won't beacuse we aren't that IMATURE. Are we.....:D

you are correct sir. we are fine citizens of the Macosx.com forum.

:rolleyes: <---- rolleyes.

Yes... here here. I say good chap, pass the wine. Lets go sail to the islands on my yacht...yat...yaht... how do you spell it my good man? I appear to be having a BRAIN FART! *SNORT* HAHA!

excuse me good sir... did you say fart ? we will not have that at the yaht club (however the frick you spell that :) )

Back