For Nummi and Nuts

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty
Oppps.... almost killed him there. He's there... barely. I think he needs some excitment. Where is that sexy new nurse?

I do not know... do you a picture? I know you have lots-o-pics of women on your comp... or burned onto a cd.

Thank you.:D

I always appreticate anytype of recognition for my efforts. And if you are the same way.... you are a doofus too.:)

Thank you.:D

I always appreticate anytype of recognition for my efforts. And if you are the same way.... you are a doofus too.:)

Yes... thank you Rinse. you are a doofus for telling us that. we already knew!

Maybe we could use another word though. Have any suggestions? Retards, losers, ...what?

We are not retarded... we are not losers... I am not sure. we just act like 12 year olds... hows that?

You live in the past. It is time for you to move on. HA! What am I talking about? I would love to beat your ass in Marathon right now. We havn't done that in a while. Ho Hum!:(

You live in the past. It is time for you to move on. HA! What am I talking about? I would love to beat your ass in Marathon right now. We havn't done that in a while. Ho Hum!:(

First of all... the game is open source... so it is always being updated. Out of the HUNDREDS of times we have played... you only beat me a couple times. I remember one was KOTH Route 66 and another was TAG.

But after I knee you in the ballz, you wont be so "up" to playing.:D Besides, who says I haven't been practicing?

Did I mention that I was just joking?:confused:

really... I think thread needs to die before it reaches 100 posts. What was this thread about? bitching at us for talking too much? ahahaha. that is what we use this thread for. (and a few others)

:) :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :)

Then someone would add one more post... to make 101... just to be a butt face.

but then we would need to go to 200 posts.

:)

We will continue to post beyond 100 if someone says something. I have a feeling that we will have something to talk about soon enough.

Just a few more posts... something to talk about, something to talk about,something to talk about,something to talk about,something to talk about,something to talk about,something to talk about,something to talk about, HEY! ICQ sure sucks ass huh? eh? eh?

I dunno. It serves it purpose for me. I just dont appretiate when it disconnects me on its own. That kinda pisses me off.

ICQ makes Photoshop crash... forcing to restart. jerk off! I cannot wait for Photoshop 7.0// all this crashing crap will be over.

Back