GMail Invites

GroundZeroX

Searching for logic
I have been given numerous GMail invitations, and they keep giving me more. I am trying to do my part in helping GMail succeed, and they gave me 5 more GMail invitations. There are no catches, the first 5 e-mails to whitehatzero@spymac.com will get them, no questions asked.

Okay, I'm all out now. But I will be posting again once I get more. I could get more as early as tomorrow.

I find .mac pretty overpriced and the service is not compareable to my new mail-provider. The only argument for .mac is the good implementation in panther and surely better in tiger.

WinWord10 said:
How could you say .mac is better when gmail is offering roughly 68 times the space for free?

No ads or scanning of messages for one...

Well, Mr K is the quickest on the Draw. No more emails please!!

email me (for quickest response) if you want one. I've got ONLY 1 available at the moment - gave the rest away. but I've (quickly) run out of technical friends who'd appreciate the gesture. so let's hear it!!!

I have two GMail accounts personally, the next time invitations go out, I should have double, but I'm not positive on that. It seems like the longer you have been with GMail, the more they give you when the invitations are sent out. My first set of invitations was only 2, then I got a few sets of 3, now i'm getting 5 at a time. The invitations seem to be coming faster. Yesturday morning I had 3, and I gave those away relatively fast, then when I got home, I had 5 more waiting for me.

Yay! Hoepfully I got it :) Sorry if you got two from me, I got an error the first time when it tried saving the e-mail in the sent folder.

I just got mine so I'm expecting some invites soon too. Have 2 already booked but will give one away here if any takers.

Back