GMail Invites

what is it with those invitations? Is it something like gmail for free? Or is it impossible to sign in without such an invitation?

Okay, I filled out the rest of the e-mails that I had received thanks to a friend. Thanks to some friends of mine, who want to help get GMail in as many peoples hands as possible, I am now taking continual e-mail requests for Gmail at whitehatzero@spymac.com. It is first come first serve basis. When you get the invitation e-mail, never send an e-mail to the person who is inviting you. This is a must. My friends are very private people, but want to help me out with this. I have friends who have GMail account's, some who get unusually more addresses then everyone else. I personally have two, which I am harvesting invitations from. Invitations will be sent in the priority in which they are received. In other words, first come first serve. you may get an invitation immediately, you may not get anything at all ever, but I will do my best to fill out as many as possible with the amount I do have access to. I have all ready given 7 out since yesturday, and I will have access to another 3 immediately, with the rest getting sent off as soon as they become availiable.

Whitehatzero@spymac.com

when i say .mac is better, i see it from my point of view.

now i use email for private use, so i dont use up that many MBs of email!!

what i like bout .mac (and thats why i pay) is its integration to the system.. its amazing what u can do with .mac if u get to know it, and the future will bring wonderful features ...

next comes spymac, they too have a similar app to replace .mac integration called spydisk... its quite good.

u see in the end, its never bout space. its about ease of use!!!

Well I have .mac and gmail is pretty nice :) I don't even see the ads. The website loads instantly, I click anything at it's there. .Mac is nice because of all the iApps abilitys to use it, but I would really like more space and features such as PHP.

Gmail is currently open, but only on an invitational basis. The Gmail invitations have been sold on EBay for over $100, to be the first to get on there. I just want to help GMAIL do well, so I am giving away invitations.

So is anyone else having so so results with gmail and safari? Mine works most of the time but it does crash safari once and a while. ;)

twister said:
So is anyone else having so so results with gmail and safari? Mine works most of the time but it does crash safari once and a while. ;)

i have had it crash twice and it stalls on "loading..." a lot

Back