GMail Invites

I don't understand what's so fascinating about those gmail accounts. With $100, I could buy my own domain and a hard drive, set up an email server and have 200 GB of email storage. Ad free. The problem is, though, how would I use all of that? How would I even use 1 GB? :p

Spymac works fine for me, had 1Gb email via Pop3 for quite sometime now. Over @ Neowin, all the 'windows users' never STFU about Gmail, i am so tired of hearing about it, its just email service, WOW!

andehlu said:
gmail is evil.
I tend to agree that GMail is odious... but I don't like feeling this way about Google in general because it has been such a good "friend" for sooooo long.

I used to love AltaVista and felt like I was "cheating" when I switched to Google. I really don't want to relive those feelings again.

I'm still hoping that Google is just going through a "phase"...

Couple days ago I had it open, and it kept saying to try again later when I tried to go back to my inbox. Maybe it was down for awhile? Works pretty nicely though. :)

Hey and I just realised I have some invitations. Since you guys got me this account first 2 people to email me at ablack6596(at)gmail.com gets a gmail account :)

Warning I don't know if it's true for everyone, but I sent two invites out with Safari and neither arrived at their destination. Using FireFox everything went ok. However I did loose two invites. Be warned Safari may not be able to send invites!!

Back