Graphics Issues / Corrupt

Mac :)

Registered
Hi

i am in desperate need of help! all of my graphics aren't rendering properly and i am really worried!

I have tried reinstalling Snow Leopard 3 / 4 times and each time it's no different!

Ive also made a separate user account and it also has the same issues :S

Is it the Graphics card??

Also Safari wont open. It shows that it's open but no window shows so i am having to use Firefox and this is having scrolling issues!

I have used no customization software, it has all happened suddenly!

Thanks

2ypeuyq.png

33e0ugk.png

2rg263m.png

jukbkh.png

dltjj7.png

Horizontal lines might be caused by failing memory. Try removing one chip at a time, and check for the lines.
Do the lines appear only after the Apple logo and the spinning gear appear, OR do the lines appear immediately at boot?

If it worked at the time the Time Machine backup was taken, it should continue to work.

If you do a complete restore from Time Machine back to that specific point in time, be aware that you data (emails/contacts in Entourage, etc.) will also reflect what was in existence at that time as well. If you're using a POP email account, this could pose problems as you could lose emails that occurred from that time to the present -- if you're using IMAP, the risk is lowered (although not completely gone).

What do you mean by "work?" Do you mean "might have to re-enter the serial number" (which is a non-issue -- simply re-enter the serial number)? Or do you mean "Office programs will launch correctly and operate as they should?"

Failing memory could create some strange problems, and could be contributing to the software issues that you are having. Have you tried removing one chip at a time? If you don't assure that your memory is good, you may still have problems with your software. getting Office 2008 to work properly after a restore of some kind - is just a side issue, if your memory is also giving you problems.

Back