Hello everyone!

well, i'm glad you guys made the most of it. going to amusement parks on rainly days can be fun. cause once it stops, all the lines are much shorter:D

(it rained the first time i went to Cedar Point:p )

I just read your sig:
Nummi's Signature:
Here's to the Crazy Ones:
The misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the ones who see things differently. The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

Does this apply to me? :)

hey, jerry. i meant to reply to htis when i first saw it and then got sidetracked. Having to read every post in the 2 forums is pretty tiring. half of the stuff has no interest to me.

and i've never seen the show. never heard of it. but i've reached the point where i just tune that stuff out for the most part. but i know what you mean. i used to occassionally watch 10 - 15 mins of that stuff and laugh my but off. eventually i figured it out that it would be a lot funnier if there weren't enough people who believed it to be able to support the show. scary thought, huh? of course i still get my kicks out of street corner and campus evangelists. same thing, but nobody takes em seriously but themselves.:p

actually i prefer to let people find their own way to happiness and salvation:D

btw - i about rolled off my chair when i read your reply to bling in the macteens thread:p

so how are you and rick doing? i notice you have been much more seriously involved with the site recently. by that i mean getting involved in discussions and help and stuff other than chatting in herve's forum. and i've noticed rick post in the front end forum, but haven't seen him elswhere.

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
--actually i prefer to let people find their own way to happiness and salvation:D

----btw - i about rolled off my chair when i read your reply to bling in the macteens thread:p

------so how are you and rick doing?

-- sometimes people need to helped. I bet 5 years ago, thousands ans thousands of people did not even know what a Macintosh was, or who Apple was.

---- Really, what did I say?

------ I am doing great. I get about 5 hours of computer time everyday, then I go to work for 3 hours to make a few $, then I go visit my G-Friend. Life is good. But I have not even talkled to Rick in a long time, he emailed me yesterday, but that is it. He is also very busy.

I am leaving for North Carolina tomarrow night!

And what is this crap! This is the site i get from the web banner on this site :
http://www.etrakz.com/

What a bunch of crap. Again... these religous people are nuts. I watched Earnest Angley again last night. They are talking about a crusade. Oh please. You psychos! get a life. At the end of the show he was waving his hands in the air, and saying something like, You are healed, you are healed, God loves you, bla bla bla.

Twyg, remove the banner! This etrakz stuff is getting on my nerves. I know this is a promotion, but it's not a good one. Try text ads. :)

Also, what happened to the colors? :confused:

I want you to:

Change the theme back.
Change the theme back.
Change the theme back.

"Three times pays for all" :D

Back from North Carolina, if anyone cares. what a horrible week. I like Ohio. Green trees, green grass, blue skies. North Carolina must be the ugliest state I have ever been to. I have been going to N.C. for vacation all my life. I hope this was the last year.

Ohio? California!

San Francisco, Apple, Santa Barbara, Apple, San Diego, Apple. Oh, and did I forget Apple?

:p

Hey all! Hows it going fellas? Good I hope!

Yes, Jerry was right. I am too freaking busy. Its gonna be this way all summer. Crap-ola! I work about 3 days a week, on all the other days I help around the house, and spend time with my girlfriend. I only get about an hour each night at about 11:00 to do anything on the computer. Sucks big ones.

Enough about me... Jerry! You are back from your trip already? I thought you would at least wait till Sunday. Well whatever. Glad you are back. We have much to talk about... you will find most quite interesting. But thats for another time.

Im going golfing with my dad, my brother, and my brother-in-law. It should be pretty fun. Im going to get up at about 7 to go to the driving range to practice. Then we will leave at about 1. It should be grand!

Monday! My girlfriends softball team is playing Jerry's girlfriends softball team. You are going right? I can't wait to see this game. Ohhhh... I want to take bets!

Saw Star Wars last night.... finally! That is one good movie. Im sorry if you think it was bad, but I thought it was awesome! I want to see it again. Next up: Spiderman, The Matrix 2, Men in Black 2... and some other movies that my girlfriend wants me to see. I cant remember.

Well, I think that about sums it all up. I think Ill check back later tonight to whats going on. Ill talk to you guys later.

-Rick-

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty
--Monday! My girlfriends softball team is playing Jerry's girlfriends softball team. You are going right? I can't wait to see this game. Ohhhh... I want to take bets![/QUOTE

I will also be going away. I volunteered to help out the web team at a local community college. I start on Monday. So... cya.

Hey guys!! glad to see you are both well and involved in real lives for the summer. Rick, i'm really glad things are working out with mo!!

my son is here from oHIo right now - til July 2. Hopefully next week he and i will make it out to do somethings together. mostly he has been playing with his friends here in the neighborhood. He spent the first few days hanging out with some new kids who were very goth. eventually he figured out they weren't really the same quality of friends that his old friends around here are. (one of them tried to dye his hair pink without his permission). But he and i are trying to watch a movie or something each night. Plus he has been helping me eat the lettuce i've grown in my garden. He eats at least one salad every day - sometimes 2!!

other than that, it's the same old same old for me - studies and yardwork.:D

catch ya later.:)

I'm gonna have a great vacation this week. This vacation is about DSL, so i'm staying home. So do you still consider it as a vacation? :D

Originally posted by xoot
I'm gonna have a great vacation this week. This vacation is about DSL, so i'm staying home. So do you still consider it as a vacation? :D

If I had DSL, I would go on vacation too. I cannot get DSL at my house yet because they have not reached this far. Oh well.

Broadband costs thee most, it will starve you to death. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I am not getting broadband until I havee my own money to spend, then I will probably be 13-15. :)

Back