Hello everyone!

Right... whatever... you are just that good. Ok... we believe you... dont we Ed?

WORK SUCKS! Ok... nough said.

Life is good. My g-friend and I are great... keeps getting better.

My grades are slipping in my Math and German class... oh well... cant do anything about it now. Interiums are coming out soon. Here comes the groundings.

I thought you said your mom does not care about interims. Whatever. German class is too hard anyway. But math is not a good class to be slacking off in.

I just dont get it! I actually studied for my tests... I GOT "F's"!! What the hell is this? It was really easy...or at least I thought it was.

Screw German... my teacher is a Nazi. One f'ed up individual... oh well. What can you do? Not pass the class I guess.

Im pissed now... a "C" in photography? What is that... I get points off for dust on my pictures.... OH IM SORRY! Maybe if the machines we use werent so crappy we could do something worth while!

Im done... this crap blows... im going to call my Madchen Freundin.

sorry for being incommunicado, i just haven't been keeping up lately. Preaching about defragging harddrives has been taking it out of me:D

sorry i can't be of much help Jerry as i buy my HD's at a place called Fry's electronics. but i would reccomend looking at places like macmall, maczone, macconnection, etc. I get all their catalogs and they often have some great deals in them. I am sure there are other online places as well. I like to check the brands in them to know which ones are mac compatible. Dealing with mac dealers instead of pc dealers can be a good thing sometimes. If you are just looking to replace your internal drive, you should be able to find a nice 40 - 60 gb in your price range i think.

and sure, if rick believes you are that good of a golfer, then so will i:p

my problem, when i played golf, was that i was so bad i couldn't even cheat enough to win. my partners were always telling me to ignore a stroke here and there and they still whomped me:rolleyes:

so rick, you still got blueballs?:D

Ed.... I would not go with MacConnection or MacMall or any of the popular places like that. They are WAY too expensive.

My girlfriend is sick today, she is not at school. Do you think buying flowers for her would be good?

We dont mind when you come to talk Ed. So dont apologize... especially to us.

The flower thing works... I know.:D Its one of the main reasons I have a girlfriend now.

Blueballs? I dont get it... maybe im slow.

Work still sucks... this job is a rip-off. As soon as I can use my discount on stuff there, I will but something and quit.

I got my new irons last night.... weeee! $200. $100 over what my mom said I could spend. Oh well.

I want to take Maureen golfing. It should be fun. Its ok if your arent a good golfer Ed, it takes a while to become good. I have been playing for 2 years now, I still suck.

Mrs. Baker wants to try golfing this summer :) She tried golfing when she had Mike inside her... but it is kind of hard to swing a club with a baby in your tummy.
So Mr and Mrs Baker, Kaylee, Mo, You,and I should go this summer.

Six people? It would be great fun, awesome, amazing, but it wont happen. Even if we did all get together we can only go in groups of 4 at the most. We will have to divide it up.

I want to teach Mo how to swing. That will give me a reason to be pressed up against her.:D

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty
Six people? It would be great fun, awesome, amazing, but it wont happen. Even if we did all get together we can only go in groups of 4 at the most. We will have to divide it up.

I want to teach Mo how to swing. That will give me a reason to be pressed up against her.:D

Mr. and Mrs. Baker can go together... then the 4 of us will go out. Then we can swear really loud and mess around... and turn signs around.

I suppose that could work. I dont know. We will see.

I can't believe that sign we turned around was still like that. They must not check those things to often.

Wow! Ed, you should have seen Jerry at the course today. Very sad. Laying down in the middle of the fairway, waiting for the rest of the group to circle around. He lost it. But thats ok, only one more day of golf... 2 weeks from now.

DAMN! I guess this will teach me to stay away for too long. There are soo many new posts I haven't read. It went all the way to the bottom of the first page. What a time consumer.

Yeah... I really enjoyed sitting in the middle of the fairway. very relaxing. I lifted my shirt up and my pants... got some sun. :) :cool: ;)

Scramble in 2 weeks! We will kick some ass.

Well, this has been an interesting week already... and its only MONDAY!

My girlfriend got in a car incident this morning. Not fun, she is freaking out.

Cedar Point this Saturday. She is threating not to go, as a punishment for "her stupidity". I think not! Whatever, but if it rains that day, I will cry.

The weather has been really shitty this weekend, and today. It has rained quite a bit. At least I got golf in there on Friday.

Thats enough for me dude. Catcha on the flip side.

Cedar Point this Saturday. She is threating not to go, as a punishment for "her stupidity". I think not! Over reacting. Whatever, but if it rains that day, I will cry.

She better go ! Tickets are not cheap. And if she does not go, you will not want to go. (being third wheel sucks). And if you do not go... I will never make it there, since you are the navigator and I am stupid.

She is chillin... she took the day off from school today to chill. She needed to catch up on somethings, and to practice for her Orchestra Audition.

No work again tonight, and its still pretty nasty outside. NUTS!

Hey... where is Ed?

Well... ok... thats nice to know... I guess... right... now then. Well if you stare at your avatar for a long time it get me horny.:D

Just kidding guys!

Well... ok... thats nice to know... I guess... right... now then. Well if you stare at your avatar for a long time it get me horny.:D

yeah I know what you mean... Hexley is a very sexy platypus.

I always wondered what the hell that thing was. What a dumb little creature.

OFF TOPIC!
-What the hell are we doing about Cedar Point? We never finshed that!

Back