Hello everyone!

well,, that last little tirade of insults by you 2 seems like an appropriate lead in for my announcement of what i did yesterday - I fixed the toilet.:D

i feel like a real grown man now. it is the first time i have done anything more than fix a chain in one:p

Fixing the toliet. How fun. Almost as fun as the two major assignments I just got done with. And the chores I had to do around the house. And now... since I have now found a job (thank you) I will busy all the freaking time!

wow, so we all had a fun filled weekend, huh?:rolleyes:

seems like i have either been working on a chore or taking a nap for most of it. except for watching "Gone in 60 Seconds" which was a really good movie. It was definitly action, not one of these movies that takes an hour to give you 20 mins of something worth watching. I reccomend it.

I think i could handle ripping down drywall, i would like to learn more about installing and repairing it. Seems like another one of those good things for homeowner to know. (ok, my old lady is the homeowner but i get to act like one since i live here with her:D )

So Rick, what's the job? i take it you start soon.

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
I think i could handle ripping down drywall, i would like to learn more about installing and repairing it. Seems like another one of those good things for homeowner to know. (ok, my old lady is the homeowner but i get to act like one since i live here with her:D )

It was kind of fun ripping it down :) I also have too much experience putting it up!

There is a good chance I will get a job at Heavenly Ham. One of the guys working there now might leave... and my GF might get someone fired :)

Just joking my stinkiee friend... just joking. How was Bobicks? I filled out the app last night... I will turn it in today, if I have enough gas left in my car. Now I owe Mrs. B more money! $25 for a ticket for Kaylee's NeXT concert.

Bobicks was fine... I guess.

I see you didnt turn in the application. Good job idiot! How much money do you have left? Not good, not good at all.

Well as you guys could kinda tell... today was my birthday. yes yes.. thank you... I have say it again... because it was, I had the best birthday ever! We went to dinner at TGIF Fridays. Then we went to the mall... but the best part was being with my closest friends... especially my girlfriend... she made it real special.

Anyways... my parents are buying me new golf clubs for my birthday. How great! Now I can go to my job and hit as many balls as I want for free! This is the life I tell you! I have income... I have a girlfriend... I just spent almost all day with three of my closest friends. I couldnt ask for anything more!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Have a good one guys! I know I am!

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty
I see you didnt turn in the application. Good job idiot! How much money do you have left? Not good, not good at all.

Speaking of which... JERRY! My renob is sooo sore I can barely walk. Holy CRAP! I didnt think it was possible to keep it up as long as I did last night... its not good... well it was... but it hurts like hell!

I do not need to turn in the application. I am not sure I want to work there... you make it sound like hell. and I got a job at Heavenly Ham. I have about 35-40 $ left. but after golf... (i am paying for both of us)... I will be low again... but then the paycheck will roll in... then I will buy a new daughterboard for my 7500. then I will be outa cash.

About the renob... that stuff will pass. I think I had the same problem at first.

Golf today... again... Jerry! Why dont you just have your mom pay for golf...I know she would.

Ok... nough said about renob's. Next topic please!

I HATE THE PEOPLE I WORK FOR! I WANT TO KILL THEM ALL!

That felt good. If you guys had any idea about what I have to go through with my employers about the hours I work... you would feel my pain. I bet if they could, they would try and make me skip school to work for them. and I quote "Our million dollar buisness is more important than your little golf game." OK! Im sorry that you are deaf... and you couldnt hear me say that I cant work on Fridays thats not my problem... I repeated it many times so that you wouldnt schedule me for that day. I also said I didnt want to work both weekend days...I have a serious amount of school work to do. I dont have that much time to work. This is supposed to be a part time job... Im not going to work 40 hours a week on a fucked up schedule just because you assholes are too lazy to hire more fucking help!

Im sorry... that was uncalled for. My apologizes... im going to go see my girlfriend now... that should life my spirits.

Have a good one guys!

That is kinda funny. Heavenly Ham seems very laid back :) The lady that called me did not seem to care about hours. She asked me when I could come in: I told her I had golf on Fridays, she did not care. I said I get out of school at 2:30. "ok, why don't you try to get in some time aroud 4:00." AHHAHAHAH. And during the school week, I will only be working about 3 hours a day. SWEET!

wow, you guys seem to have alot going on. the jobs sound good. the girls sound good. nice.

but rick, don't let them get to you about hours and stuff. i have had a couple of employers try that crap on me. just stand up. if they are short on help, they are not likely to fire you for not meeting their desires to work more. and definitly don't go postal over it!!:D

and new golf clubs sound good.

renob, huh? that's a new one to me. never heard it called that. not wearing jeans will help. those metal zippers are killer.

jerry, i would go for the software or hd. sounds like the hd is a bigger priority for you right now. my advice, be sure you get a firewire drive. usb is on its way out.

renob. just spell that backwards. boner !!! ahahahha.

I think firewire is too expensive Ed. I was planning on getting another internal HD. And I wanted to get more RAM and a CPU upgrade for my 7500... I want to turn it into a server.

Dont worry... I wont do anything stupid UNTIL I find another job. Finding a job when you already have one is much easier without. I would so like to jack them in the face... but thats ok. Im cool.

Going to get the clubs now... not that I need them really... we did awesome today at golf... even though we fudge the scores a bit, we still did pretty good.

The girls... ::sigh:: yep, it is nice.

Renob... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay... im done now.

Check you guys later!

We never fudge the scores... what are you talking about?

Hey Ed... I am not sure what you do with your Mac, and how big of a computer guy you are, but I have a question. Where do you buy your HDs? I need to find a cheap place so my parents can buy me one for my B-Day.

Dont lie Jerry... we dont count drops... or the five balls we tee off with and pick the one we like the best. We cheat... on a very small scale... but we still cheat. But who cares! I want a free t-shirt!

Going to dinner with my folks tonight... and my sister with her family. Its kind of a b-day thing... I dont know. I still havent got my freaking clubs yet! I have to wait until I get my mom in a good mood.

Well, thats all for today gents. Have a good one, I know I am!

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty
--Dont lie Jerry... ... but we still cheat.

-- I don't cheat... I add strokes onto my score... I do not want them to think I am cheating. I am that good.

Back