help me solve resize parittion problems

shiy

Registered
I don't know whether my questions added to the right place.Hello, my friends, I was bothered by disk partition problems, I wish to extend my system partition from unallocated space, and other partition has free space, I could shrink from them, but I am not familiar with these operations, how could do? I searched so much information from Internet, someone said could resize on the disk management, but I am a green hand in the area of computer, I found it has several kinds of third party of partition software, How could I choose? Yesterday, a friend recommends me that the free edition of Partition Assistant is it OK? And I remembered that I had read an article, please give me some advice!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice advertising.

If you have a specific problem with the Classic version of Mac OS (pre-OS X), please state so. Otherwise, it just looks like you're trying to spam/advertise us with some crappy Windows partition software.

Signed,
Anxiously awaiting your reply and confirmation that you truly have a Mac-related problem and aren't some crappy spammer looking to get free advertising on our little community board here.

I am so sorry for giving rise to misunderstanding.But I must say that I don't mean that!

shiy - just to try to answer your question, we need to know which Mac you have, and which version of the Mac OS X operating system you have now.

Back