All your base belong to us... lol!
:D

Ah... i remember something:

Do you highlight typos in software manuals for your free time? :p

I don't know who would do that. :D

Oh, that sucks, dude. xoot posts more than you...

I don't see why people get so worked up about posts... I mean, geez, it's a silly random number; the higher it is, the more you need a life. What more is there?

Originally posted by Bluefusion
I don't see why people get so worked up about posts... I mean, geez, it's a silly random number; the higher it is, the more you need a life. What more is there?

well said good sir. Now that I'm at home I don't get to the B & G as often (dirty aol dialup), but in the 2 days I missed, I certainly missed a lot of posts. Good thing very few of them actually had any substance :p

Here's a question that I've been unable to find an answer to: What is the name of the project VNV Nation drummer Mark Harris sang for prior to his work in VNV Nation?

I can't find it anywhere! I think I win a poster if I can find the answer... hehe :cool:

Eh nm... its too hard to resist.

After... 4 hours or so I am back. This is kind of sad, isn't it?

Oh well,i guess somebody set us up the bomb...

:p I feel better knowing that i wasn't the only one who didn't know what DDR stands for. As far as i'm concerned we can have all the DDR's anybody wants (even that radar one). Just find an empty room and install it. This place still has lots of empty rooms.

of course lately it has had lots of empty heads and worthless posts about posting. How about you guys get some self control or take it to the video arcade, huh? Posts only count for anything when other people find them worth reading. remember that they are reflections of yourself. So if you are a mindless twit who has no friends and desires no friends, continue acting like such. Otherwise take a few minutes and put something in your posts that tells us something about you other than how high of numbers you can read (or maybe just copy:rolleyes:)

Admiral - this party is a graduation from law school party for my GF's son. I told you about it a long time ago. you are just so mentally dizzy with school right now that you forgot:D The guest list was not mine to make. the only person i invited was my neighbor and that was only after i got permission. I am still trying to figure out where 70 people are going to fit. I can only hope they don't tear up my new plants. I would guess the chances of it staying civil are improved by the fact that there will be no alcohol. After all, this party is the 'excuse' for the new yard in the first place.

maybe someday we will have a real party. then you can book your ticket;)

*gingerly pokes ulrik in the side of the head in an unsuccessful attempt to wake him*

*pokes ulrik slightly harder. still no dice*

*throws ice bucket over ulrik, who stirs very slightly*

*draws amusing additions to ulrik's face with permanent marker*

Ulrik!! there's your beer. And if you're going to sleep on the bar, can you put a bar towel under your chin to catch the drool? Thanks.

Macguy / xoot - thanks for trying to tone it down. And can I remind everyone of the existence of the 'ignore' function, just in case?

So anyway, you remember my fantastic weekend away a few weeks back? Things have progressed from there and me and the lady in question are now an item. Has been a little odd to start with, as she's one of my best friends and I've known her for years and neither of us were expecting anything to happen. But everyone I've told about it has just said 'oh, yeah. that was obviously going to happen sooner or later'. It's getting fairly tedious having my utter obliviousness pointed out to me all the time! Unfortunately she's at the other end of the country, so I'm not getting to see her that much. :(

Great Tismey, now look what you have done! It will take HOURS to wash that away....I suppose the beer is on you then :D

Attachments

• tismeysjoke.jpg
    tismeysjoke.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 19
Hey guys, it's the weekend! Isn't that great? :D
6 more days of school and counting....
Is it me, or have the forums been more quiet lately? Or maybe it's just that the normal talk has been drowned out by the endless babbling of useless crap. I dunno, but it just doesn't seem the same...

Originally posted by tismey
But everyone I've told about it has just said 'oh, yeah. that was obviously going to happen sooner or later'. It's getting fairly tedious having my utter obliviousness pointed out to me all the time!
I think that's the general trend to my life as well. I do something that I think should be unexpected, and my friends say "Yeah, we knew you were going to do that" One of these days I'm gonna run around town in a cape and pink tights. They're not gonna expect that, nosirreebob... :)

Ed you are probably right :D
(either that or the invitation got lost in the mail hehehe :D)
I am so happy!!!! ;)
Next week = last week of school (for this year) I think I will create a special macosx.com mix and have it for download lol :p

The weather here today though is quite f'ed up...new england weather, it's the middle of may and we are having cold and rain! What gives?? My friends in greece are at THE BEACH diving in now :mad: --- I am so envious :p

Tismey my morning coffee please!
to the health of the following members no longer present: Pascal, Endian, Scott (partly no longer present) and The Guy With The Minotaur As His Avatar lol

Admiral

kent, i think it is a combo fo the things you point out. seems many f us are suddenly very busy at this point in time and are posting less. on the other hand, a bunch of newbies are playing some game called 'post count' and making quality posts very difficult to find. I am sure this will pass.

so the day of the party is here and the weather is pretty blah. We have just had 2 weeks of great weather and yesterday it suddenly turned overcast and windy. there is some chance we will see a little sun in the afternoon but i'm not holding my breath.

see ya later, lots of last minute things to do before it starts.:cool:

Once finals are done, I will be posting more :D
(oh btw with a little help from above I will be one of the chief persons designing our department web site over the summer ;) )

so let me pack up my DJ gear and head over to Ed's :D

Back