Herve's Bar & Grill

Originally posted by macguy17
Well... It's called going outside people =)

j/k, anyway DDR stands for Dance Dance Revolution, one of the best games in the world. You've probably seen it, it's the game that plays music and you have to step on the arrows at the top of the screen...
I love that game :D

Oh, ok. I feel stupid now :p

Well, twyg and me think you are. And since he's a moderator, he is worth 50 people (just kidding, totally kidding).

Look at your reply in the comics thread. You're cranky :p

HOLY CARP!

:D Have you noticed how big this thread has gotten? I looked at the stats and Ed Spruiell has posted here 300 times by himself! :rolleyes: Some people have too much time on their hands...

Caaaaaaaaaaaaarp!

4 more posts until 700. I can't believe that I posted 100 posts+ yesterday!

Competitive Insane Posting. :D

I have more posts than you. That's why I should be proud. :D

Please do not use these smileys in your next reply: :mad: :eek: :rolleyes: :(

LOL, that was kind of fun yesterday xoot. And we were actually doing the word assosciation until BlueFusion came along :p
And I agree, stop posting about post counts xoot.

Hey look, I have 254 :rolleyes:

*ulrik falling down the stairs to the bar, crouching in his knees through the door, slowly climbing on a chair while sweat is running all over his face

*cough*cough*cough

Tismey...

*cough

....beer...PLEASE!!!!

Today, in that terrible heat which rests over south germany, I finally found time to rearrange my workplace...lifting around a 19'', a 17'' and a 15'' monitor, a Cinema Display, an A3 printer, a scanner, a Mac, a Wintel, an Indigo and an O2, heaps of paper, a huge steel box, a subwoofer, crouching under tables to rearrange cables, cleaning keyboards, glas tables, monitors, trackballs, mice, windows...bua...I'm finished! Nearly five hours of work in that heat, but now the work is done, my workplace is - finally - again usable...

*cough*cough

*with a smile on his face, ulrik just drops from the chair an falls asleep

Well Ulrik, seems you need the beer. I'm sure Tismey will drop in, and I don't want to mess up his order, so...
Thats funny Ulrik, my dad recently did that in his office. His work gave him like 3 PCs (against his will) and he had to make room, soo.....

Look, I'm posting normally. I think I'm going to post only 3 posts per day from now on, so that they will be construcitve. (hopefully)

Ugh... History and Math finals next week... At least our teacher says that if you get a better grade then what your grade is now, the test grade is your final grade. Confused yet? :D

Um.... Hows my new avatar? I think I will keep this one for a while... It comes from the www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/ site.

-macguy

Originally posted by macguy17
Well Ulrik, seems you need the beer. I'm sure Tismey will drop in, and I don't want to mess up his order, so...
Thats funny Ulrik, my dad recently did that in his office. His work gave him like 3 PCs (against his will) and he had to make room, soo.....

Hu, what? What what what? Who woke me up? Oh...you....what was the subject???

That thing about your final tests reminds me somehow of the typical sports training situation, when it's already 20:1 for one team and the coach says "next goal wins" :D

Um.... Hows my new avatar? I think I will keep this one for a while... It comes from the www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/ site.

-macguy

I have to admit I can't read it...too small for my young eyes.... :(

Its okay, but a few of them are hard to read (I know, they all say "All your base are belong to us...')

You know what I mean

Great avataar and

256 posts! You are 744 posts away from 1000. That's still a long way to go if you're not like me. ;)

Back