Herve's Bar & Grill

That's not a surprise. It's jumped by more than 200 replies in the last fifteen minutes.

simX (or a moderator) needs to shut that thread down...

Tismey, has it been long enough since I pointed out your typo that you might be persuaded to pour me a nice cold pint?

Depends on if the thread is shut down or deleted. If it's deleted then I believe you lose all of those posts from your count.

I may be mis-informed on this. It has been known to happen. From time to time. ;)

Well, I don't think (or at least I hope) it won't get shut down, but Xoot is in there finishing it off as we speak.... :(

I admit I posted at least 90 posts there... around 70 of them were good, the rest were total crap. But I'd like to keep the 70 on my post count :)

LOL. Well, Bluefusion got to be an insane poster... Then me and xoot were actually doing the word thing till blue came in :D
Well, I have like 70 posts today.

You also have more posts than me at the moment. Are you happy? :p

I have around 80 posts today, and 113 yesterday... hey, it's slowing down a little.... :p

maybe more.
Of course ksv, I started talking about what happened to xoot and well look what happened. Herve could pop in any moment....

I think I am officially an insane poster.

"To screw up the B & G would be a crime so serious it would get you banned forever" - Amendment 29, Bill of Rights for MacOSX.com members.

Don't worry, Blue! :)

Back