Herve's Bar & Grill

Well I'm not sure if I'll be able to post here anymore before I leave, so goodbye for a few days. I'll probably post again Monday morning!

Have fun everyone!

(I may post again if I have time before I leave :D)

OK I'm posting again from school at lunch :). Me? Party? :). Actually I'm not sure how much I will be able to, but it will be very fun. I go to calgary for 4 days, but I only play for about half and hour :). Its going to be great.

who would have thought that the Word Association thread would have taken off like it did?!

soon, herve's will be 2nd place... we must start posting!

xoot... you're allowed to go crazy in here! :D

please... xoot! i was just kidding! don't do it man!

Man, you're desperate, eh? Well, I like the word association thread and all, but it's no Herve's B&G. Hey, we got the WHOLE FORUM named for this thread--you think people forget things like that?

I like this at the bottom of this window--this thread has "more than 15 replies"... :) :) that's an understatement.... :)

Well of COURSE, if that doesn't help, BlingBling, then there's something HORRIBLY WRONG with you :)

But it doesn't help me either, so... :) :)

Oh....my.....god.

Between the Word Association thread, the B&G, and other random threads scattered around, I managed to get like 40 posts TODAY. I was at 460 and am now well over 500... almost to 550... maybe I can get a hundred before I go to sleep :) nah, probably not...

Must... stop....

Yep, gang. I had 451 posts this morning; I now have 551.

I'm sorry. :)

I have posted 100 times in one day.

There should be some sort of punishment for that... :)

Blue, you're getting the post sickness. Get off macosx.com for a week, and don't post anywhere else.

That should cure it. :)

Back