Herve's Bar & Grill

*Yawn*

Happy new year, everyone. The party last night was pretty boring. So I drank. A lot. Started out with caipirinha (seriously - the even had Pirassununga!) and then switched to gin and tonics when the pinga ran out. So the night was okay. Boring, but there were some good friends there.

Woke up at 1pm and roommate and his friend had made coffee, so that was a good thing. Now we're watching the Empire Strikes Back Special Edition Laserdisc and they went to pick up some pizza.

uh, i was in AIM with somebody ... ^^^^
and then went to balcony for 10 minutes to take low reso digi photos of fireworks (i hate the noise so i dint go to the center), then after enough cold back to online ... :(

Dang i have to go back to school tomorrow...and see the girl of my dreams (literaly). What should i say? WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?!

clothes you got for xmas were always the thing to wear when i was younger. i'd just be sure they match the weather. you don't want to be wearing short sleeves and shorts if it's 20 degrees outside. girls will think you have no common sense :D

haha, my friend wears t-shirts and shorts all year round, no matter the weather. Also, he doesn't wear a coat, he wears a bathrobe. Everyone thinks he's insane, probably right :)

I guess i'll wear my gap rugby shirt and a pair of sturdy jeans. :D
I guess i'll say something along the lines of: "Hey."

not a rugby shirt ... please

ok i'm not the best to give advice for clothing... apart from jaguar underware and nightware and some littleblacks my wardrobe looks about as 'interesting' as steve's...

heh, hoping to find some hints for clothing in the keynote... :p

Back