Herve's Bar & Grill

Zoo? Well there is a zoo there (in that city) .. and i actually have worked in a zoo, that was in '94 .. :)

chevy - she wants to work in the US of A. or not work in the US of A. she wants to be in the US of A regardless. :D

gia - check your pm's please.

Originally posted by Giaguara
... Chevy how did you eat apples 7 years before you were born? :)

Hi Giag... for some reason, my Birthdate is ok when I edit my profile, but wrong when you look at my profile... a bug in www.macosx.com ? No... not possible !

Originally posted by Giaguara
Zoo? Well there is a zoo there (in that city) .. and i actually have worked in a zoo, that was in '94 .. :)

And they let you go ? I would never leave a Giaguara uncontrolled in a city... to dangerous !

Hehe Chevy.. too dangerous? A Giaguara can eat too many big apples and become sick..? Hey, i saw something funny in a shop yesterday (in italy); that sign to not leave your credit cards or ATM cards over the desk. I wonder how many ATM they find outside US .. ;)

I think i wasn't so uncontrolled btw. Apart from forgetting all my phone SIM cards = can't call or receive calls now.. :(

Anyone for an American coffee? ;)

Originally posted by chevy
Hi Giag... for some reason, my Birthdate is ok when I edit my profile, but wrong when you look at my profile... a bug in www.macosx.com ? No... not possible !

EdX can you do something for that ?

Oh, .. i saw some Simpsons now [dubbed in italian], the policeman is talking in neapolitan dialect .. and so many other things are in dialect as well .. so the donuts thing makes no sense here. :D

Back