Herve's Bar & Grill

You want just the ones I've been an extra in? (I can only remember one really, for some reason the others must not be worth remmebering? lol)

Stuff I might be in - but no necessarily an extra for?
Stuff I've seen filmed?

I love living in the "Media Capital" :D

yea, i was wondering about the extras. stuff you might have been in could be interesting too. i'll pass on the stuff you've seen filmed - you live in LA. that list could be longer than my arm :p

Feel like in La Chaux-de-Fonds... or La Brevine... here we are waiting for the lake to become ice, it happens every generation, last time the ice was really on the whole surface was in 1962, but we also had some ice in 85, and in 86, and a few years ago again.

Heh, that's what the snow looks like where I'm at, too. My freakin' car is covered - can't even see it. I only know it's my car 'cause the CB antenna is sticking up. :D

...and I have to freakin go into work tonight <sigh>

the only bad part about snow is driving it. i can handle it otherwise. right now i'm glad i'm in Calif. on the coast - just rain for us. :D

No snowmobiles????!!!! :D
God, I LOVE snow... but I don't know about being on the east coast tho... I just can't wait till my leg heals up good, and I get a car capable of driving up the mountains in snow (I can just see a V8 Mustang doing circles just trying to get out of a parking spot! :D)

Ed,
For some reason I wasn't getting notifications of replies to this thread so dont think I was ignoring you...
Anyhow, the movies I've been an "extra" in, two of them for some reason I can't recall (must have not been good ones! lol), the only one I can remember I was an extra on I was about the size of a bug in the stadium seats of Talent for the Game with Edward James Olmos (sp?).

And the only one I got the name of that I MIGHT accidentally be in is Resevior Dogs (but haven't seen the movie), there are others I don't know the names of. I hate that! :p

I remember a brown truck racing through a neighborhood, I was in mom's little yellow stationwagon doing some work on it.

Gone in Sixty Seconds with Nicolas Cage was one I saw being filmed by/in the Los Angeles River (both the entrance and exit where in the EXACT same location! Long Beach my arse!), and when he drives off after exiting the river is a building where I used to box. :)

And another I don't know the name of, no idea if you can see me or my car - but the place I used to have an office at (and will again! :D) is in it (unless they cut it out). No idea if this is released yet or will be... but the oldest son from Home Improvement (Brad?) is in it, they where mostly taping in a Pub accross the street. Then they filmed a spot where a trashed tow-truck drives up, tapes a flyer to the window and drives off. I was inside that office but doubt you could see me since the glass is heavily tinted and acts like a mirror. My car might be in the shot (depending on the angle) at the end of the building.

The last time i probably saw really snowing was in UK maybe 2 years ago. There were a lot of people who had never seen snow in their life, so it was fun to have a snow war .. ;)

Originally posted by Giaguara
The last time i probably saw really snowing was in UK maybe 2 years ago. There were a lot of people who had never seen snow in their life, so it was fun to have a snow war .. ;)

No snow in Italy ?

There is, sometimes. But the last time I had snow under my paws wasn't in Italy but in the Big Apple.. :p

New York is so much more North than Europe... and they don't have the gulf stream.

Originally posted by Giaguara
1K post .. Happy hour. Apple juice for anyone? :D

Wow, congrats :)
Yes, please, an apple juice would be just perfect right now.
Lots of round numbers today, we just got our 15000th member, and I just passed 1700 posts :)

Dang... she's been here how long? I've been here longer and she's just about cought up to me and I feel WILL surpass me in an instant! :D

She's a "she".... therefore more posts per day... nothing abnormal... and it's only a factor 2.

I know I'm a stupid sexist male.

Anybody in the B&G into skateboarding? I need somebody to talk to about it with. :)

Oh and: hi everybody. I'm back after another computer delema.

Back