Herve's Bar & Grill

Finally I decided for the 1 GHz 17" iMac. The dual 1.25 GHz was tempting too, but I needed an extra screen.

Huh? What holiday?
Hmmm... might explain why my doc's office isn't answering the phones...
What holiday??? Did I miss something?
:confused: :p

Yea. You missed The National Beta Release of Safari Got Tabs - holiday :D

Tabbed Apple pie for anyone? ::p

Lol I don't think it's a holiday today, as the post office just delivered mail. Seeing as they take every possible day off that they can grasp, it definitely can't be a holiday today. Maybe your doctor just called in sick...

Originally posted by jeepster485
Lol I don't think it's a holiday today, as the post office just delivered mail. Seeing as they take every possible day off that they can grasp, it definitely can't be a holiday today. Maybe your doctor just called in sick...

Well there is more than one doctor at that office, so I'd think SOMEONE would answer... Strange...

This was for sure the reason... Steve Birthday holidays.

We have a one week holidays for kids in my region of Switzerland.

Oh my. .. :p

Dylsexics of teh World untie!! I read "Buddhism" in one page yesterday ... and now noticed it was "Bushism" ..

I just burned my 1st CD... my whole ZZtop collection on one CD. 175 songs, 11 hours.

This will be great for classicals !

So 175 on one 600MB CD, that's 1500 songs on 1 DVD ! or 100 hours of nonstop music !

Congrats chevy :D

hooray for me too!! i've got work today! i signed up with a nursing registry to do temp jobs on psychiatric units and today i've got my first shift - from 3 to 11:30 pm. i'll be working at the same hospital as my lady also. MONEY!!! :p

well, i'm home. it was a great shift. i really liked everybody i worked with. i don't think i've ever been able to say that before with as large a crew as we had.
i really can't say much about my experiences chevy - sorry. that's one of the things about working in the mental health field - the confidentiality clause. yes, i can occassionally describe things in such a way that it is unlikely that anyone would be able to figure out who i was talking about, but my own rule on that is not to do so unless i feel it will help someone else. i just find it very inappropriate as 'entertainment'. although i do find many of my clients/patients to be very entertaining people.

it just felt so good to be working in face to face contact with people again!!!

i was not looking for making fun about your patients, but just understanding how you lived your first day. you did it. thanks.

well, it was one of those perfect '1st day back' kind of nights. just busy enough to keep me stimulated and not so busy as to overwhelm me. Since i couldn't do 'rounds' (checks on patients every 15-30 mins), i did vital signs (checking blood pressure, temp., etc) for a double load of clients. this was really good for helping me have some one on one time with a wider range of people. i was very impressed with myself that i finished up all my assigned duties by the time i was supposed to. :)

Back