Herve's Bar & Grill

Sure, here .. Apple juice? Oh gosh, I guess I have to serve as I'm wearing right now an Apple Staff t-shirt...

Looks very Apple, Androo! You learn very fast ...

Originally posted by Giaguara
Sure, here .. Apple juice? Oh gosh, I guess I have to serve as I'm wearing right now an Apple Staff t-shirt...

Looks very Apple, Androo! You learn very fast ...

Can we have a picture ? I'm sure this Apple is nice too :D

chevy the last comment was about Androo's art.

sure, i'll make photos.. got a packet today from the mecca (cupertino) and it was filled with X t-shirts. kewl ... :p

I am aaaaaallliiiivvveeeee ;)

T-Minus 3 weeks (minus exams) --- and I am done. Done with penultimate exam today, only finals, and projects remain... I am busy as heck.... BTW --- love the new site design

AdmiralO:)

We have STAR tests coming up at my school, which as a senior I don't have to take, and then we start in on the AP exams in May. English will be either a breeze or a bitch, but there's no studying for that; all I have to study for is Calculus and Psychology.

Oh, and G, I'll have an O'Doull's. :)

ummm.... i think it was dlloyd.... or maybe giaguara sneaked alcohol in that apple juice! i will not put up with this tomfoolery!
Anyway, do you like the image? I makes it!

:( i dont know what a panther looks like! AHHHHHHHH... o wait, is a panther just a giant black cat? ok good, thanks.

here ya go giaguara! It's not really like panther fur, but i tried my best.....
anyone wanna see anything else?
ps. isn't this a panther:
10001355.jpg

Attachments

• panther.gif
    panther.gif
    13.5 KB · Views: 9
The term ‘Black Panther’ is quite often used in connection with large black cats - however there is no one distinct species of wild cat called a Black Panther. Over the years it has become used as a common name which can be applied to any large black coated cat. When you see a picture of a Black Panther it is most likely that you are looking at either a Leopard or possibly a Jaguar with Melanistic coloration.
(here)

Black PanthersBefore 1880, black panthers roamed in relatively large numbers everywhere between the piney forests of East Texas to Georgia's Okefenokee Swamp and Florida's Everglades. Apparently, Texas had at intervals three species of the big cats, the panther in the east, the tawny cougar in the Pecos region, and on extremely rare occasions, there were reports of a spotted "Mexican lion" (el tigre), presumably a smaller species of spotted jaguar, that sometimes roamed across the Rio Grande River into Texa
(here)

SEE THE DIFFERENCES

:D

Yea Androo, that's a Panther (my cousin..). Then look on me and you can see the difference... *khm*

Back