Herve's Bar & Grill

lol they dont sell the caffienated jolt here in canada... well at least in toronto. They got fruity flavours though...

Chinotto is better. It's less sweet ... at least i prefer that to coke if i eat something on the same time.

Chinotto_small.JPG

That is a really old image of chinotto bottles. :)

Dr. Pepper is great, but how can people stand pop? I can't believe people buy 20 ounces of it for luch everyday and don't puke every time they drink it. I cant stand more then a 12 ounce a week, and even at that it gets to me more then it used too. Down with Pop!

There is a reason why some areas do not sell some of the caffiene/guarana energy drinks. They are deadly when combined with some specific liqours! The combination of a couple of cans of "Jolt" or "Red Bull" with certain types of liqours is enough to stop your heart very quickly.

Just a friendly warning. :)

dont say elixer, it makes it sound too delicious to exist... i love that word, when i think of an elixer, i thnk of it as refreshing, and it makes everything happy and good.

Geez, Gia, how many mail lists do you belong to? If I got that much mail, I'd shoot myself :p

Um Androo...how did you get a Mike's Hard Lemonade? I don't think anyone would believe a fake ID from ya. :p

What if i told u i had magical powers to make me look 10 years older? Then i used the fake ID that i made on my mac, and used it... they gave it to me, and then i put it in my freezer for an hour. Then when it was really cold and stuffles, i placed the bottle right in from of giaguara. And that is my story.
PS. How is this Herve's bar and grill if edX made it? It should be Ed's Bar & Grill, and maybe you should renevate it.

Well so far over 52 000 emails ... all from apple :eek: .. I think i should call them about it.

Androo, you can do a fake id to make you look 10 y older ... photoshop it. If it looks good, you can have a ... jolt. I think no beer to beer stuff in here right now ... :p

yea... i agree.
Everyone, the official Herve's Bar & Grill logo, i made it, i animated it, it took me quite a little while, but i figured it all out.
Tell me if you like it!
Here it is:

Attachments

• herves.gif
    herves.gif
    15.8 KB · Views: 18
very cool sign Androo!! :) we'll hang it over the bar.

there is no more herve, just this thread as a lasting monument to him despite his own wishes otherwise these days. i still think he's an internet legend somewhere.

touching story ed.
hmmm... it would be neat if the forum was altered with so that sign WOULD hang over the bar.....meh o well.

I was just reading some of the posts that herve posted, for old time sake, and he sounds like a book i made a year ago, that was absolutely INSANE! I'll sell it to all of you for 2 dollars... lol jks, i'd send it to you for free via email. look at some of this:

Chapter 2
More Stuff That Happened

This book is going to be all over the place. It will go back through time, yet forward through the book. This book will not give you strength nor knowledge, but it is a key to another world. It is the gateway between two worlds, yet shown as a book.

When Pooson was 15, he went to preschool. They kicked him out because he was too dumb. He decided he wanted to go to college. He got a college for christmas, matza for passover, candles for boobons, and jimmy mcsquishle for halloween.

Back