Herve's Bar & Grill

Originally posted by arden
Your fake ID bounced, so no boozy woozy for you.

You need to clean up your code on that page, Androo. I've seen other sites you've done and I know you don't write code that badly. The images turned out well, however.

hahahaha i accidentally pasted all that in. i made it pretty messy eh?

Anyone ever wondered why in a city in any western movie there are 5000 men and in media 3 or 4 women? And all of those always blonde? :rolleyes:

5000 is a bit exaggerrated...more like 500, a tenth of which are sitting at a bar, the rest are all home waiting for some lynching to take place...

The 3-4 women all work at the bar, and I just figured they were so loose that no more were needed...

So no, I never wondered...

Originally posted by voice-
Speaking of which, that link to an mp3 on your band's site...it't broken

yea my friend wanted me to take it off, since he was embarrassed of people to hear him sing. I actually think he's a pretty good singer. Once he comes back from camp we're going to record, and the link will have a better mp3.

First, the news:

That article is good news for men everywhere! Now we can get women to have more sex (and—gasp—swallow!) by saying it'll help them lose weight, then get all defensive about how they're not fat, etc. Sign me up for that study. ;) :D

Johnny: Here are all my AP scores.

2001 Chemistry: 3
2002 English Lang. & Comp.: 3; Biology: 4
2003 English Lit. & Comp.: 3; Psychology: 4; Calculus:

::angel:: ::angel:: ::angel::5::angel:: ::angel:: ::angel::

I hear angels singing around my house.

P.S. That article's so funny, I bookmarked it, and I'm going to download it in case it gets taken down. LOL!!

I'm just wondering about how the participants in the study explained it to their boyfriends and husbands. With one control group swallowing and one control group not swallowing, all for the sake of science, there would have to have been some explaining done there. ;-)

Heh! YEah, I can't figure why guys would complain if their girlfriend (or boyfriend if gay/bi.. I can't figure why the effect would be valid only for women!) went to THAT diet.. :p

It's offical! Tomorrow I plan on reading this entire thread! Since it's saturday and I'm really excited about looking into the conversations of the past. I'll inform you all when I start, and when I finish. Wish me luck!

Just thought I'd let you know. ;)

Hehe! finished with the thread? i hope that means only "having read" and having commented 4 % of the posts :p

Back