Herve's Bar & Grill

i've decided Gia is an apple store groupie. instead of following a band around, she hops around the country from apple store to apple store. while she likes them all, she really likes the virgins, er... i mean new ones. :p

ROFLMAO Ed :)

I'm sick of all the people at the apple store when there is something big happening. The one I go to is just too small for all those people! :p

I'd be an apple-store groupie (well, at least for the ones in SoCal) if it wasn't for my leg and not being able to stand for long. I went to the Panther Release Party in a wheelchair. That wasn't fun! :(

Yea this is pretty virigin. 3 hours 41 minutes till they open... my battery lasts sure but my paws are freezing! :p mmh at least there are abunch of coffee shops around here ;)

Oh man.. Old Orchard mall has background music. An like ONE cd. I cant stand any more Bach and there is still 57 minutes to go before the store opens.. :D

Go bust up the speaker system :D

Is there a crowd there waiting for it to open, or are you the only one waiting? Just curious.

Damn chevy you should have called me! We would have come to take you to O'Hare, the way to home from Skokie would have passed close to it anyway. You'd have got a tee of an Apple Store. Well, the next time you are in Chicago lemme know.

Lest you fine folks have forgotten, I already got a thread dedicated to myself. Not congrats, but nonetheless...

Geez, leave me alone already. I'm a social creature when I go online. I like to connect to people, and on a forum one does that by posting. Sure, I may have a few floozy posts, but many of them are quite on the money, you have to admit.

Anyway...

It's been raining here in Modesto for a couple days now, off and on. A week ago, well more like 9 or 10 days ago, it felt like mid-September and I was still wearing T-shirt and shorts. Now I can't go outside without a jacket or my poor, unevolved bag of bones will turn into a nerdcicle. I'm just glad I work inside at Funworks, and I don't have to deal with the extreme changes of the natural climate, just the extreme changes of the customer climate. Which some may argue is worse.

Nerdcicle. Heheheh, I haven't heard that in years. :D

I feel for ya, the weather here in Delaware has been about the same. It hasn't been all that cold until yesterday.

Hmm, I don't think I've ever seen an indoor bumper car...um...place. (The heck do you call it, anyway?)

An amusement park. Not like Disney World, but the kind with putt-putt golf, arcade games, race track, etc.

Man, we just got some sprinkles here in Burbank...

I got family up in Modesto and my aunt there called yesterday. We might be going up there sooner or later.

Does it rain often there Arden? I'm so sick of watching rain clouds split and go AROUND Los Angeles 99% of the time! It's like we got some kind of force-field or something! :p

Oh, did I mention that I love rain and cold weather? :D

Geez, you californians got it ez. Come up to the northland, It was 15 degrees out yesterday mornin'! glorious weather! Maybe that's why the worlds biggest mall decided to build in minneapolis, it's too damn cold for half the population to shop around in the cold. I bet they make a killing christmas season.

Meh, trying to learn French. I need some motivation. Maybe a study partner? Anybody here know French (or learning French) and want to help me out?

On iChat (AIM): TannerSite

J'ai étudié le français pendant deux ans á l'école... Mais je ne peux pas parler ça tres bien.

Back